Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …
United States / US English
Job Search - CareerBuilder
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||2.16.0||November 12, 2017||4.06|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2615 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.16.0 released on November 12, 2017
Version 3.3.4 released on October 05, 2017
Version 3.3.2 released on August 09, 2017
- No need to login before you can search jobs on the mobile app. User can now browse our list of job openings before creating an account.
- You can now see Similar Job recommendations after a Quick Apply on the job search results screen. Just tap the “View Similar Jobs” text and see similar jobs to the one applied too.
- Fixed a bug that was affecting resume uploading.
Version 3.2.0 released on June 08, 2017
- Users now can quickly apply to similar jobs all at once with the touch of a finger
- Users now will get recommended jobs in the mobile app based on a combination of apply history, experience and more.
- Removed unnecessary screen views and new search visibility to improve the user experience.
- Several annoying bug fixes have been addressed in this latest update, notable fixes: random crashes affecting some Android 7.0 users and the “Device Offline” error some user have been experiencing.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Search for the right jobs for you, find jobs anywhere, and quickly apply to jobs with a tap of your finger with the free Job Search app by CareerBuilder. No need to login to see the variety of employment openings available across the country. Quickly apply to jobs from your phone and manage your job search anytime, anywhere. With CareerBuilder’s mobile app, you can search and apply the most up to date job postings from anywhere at your fingertips. For over 20 years, CareerBuilder has put America to work, helping millions of everyday people find jobs and hundreds of thousands of employers find the talent they need to be successful.
Let CareerBuilder guide you through the job search and apply process. Browse our exhaustive list of job openings and then create an account when you see the ones right for you. Upload your resume (use Dropbox, Google Drive, ...) or other applications to let employers find you. Let employers search for people like you when looking to hire the best talent to fill their local jobs.
Found and applied for a job you like? Let CareerBuilder find similar jobs just like that one and apply to multiple jobs at once. Don’t like them all, select and apply only to the jobs you want.
Find your dream job and career path with personal job searches, share or save jobs for later, or manage your job application history. Need to prepare for that upcoming interview? Review the job description details by pulling up your application history and see the job description again.
Fine Tune Your Job Search:
· Quickly and simply search jobs based on job title, location, or keywords
· Use your device GPS to find the nearest jobs openings for you
· Search locally using your GPS location or anywhere in the US
· Filter results by pay, education, or the items that matter the most to you
Create an account to do more than explore
· Let CareerBuilder recommend job openings that may be right for you
· See similar jobs to the ones you applied for and apply to them all at once
Upload a resume to be found and apply
· Add a resume for employers to bring their jobs to you
· One tap Quick Apply instantly from within the app
Manage Your Jobs:
· Track the jobs you have applied to and saved
· View your job application history
· Save jobs to view and apply to later
The CareerBuilder Job search app is the easiest way to find the jobs you want, apply to jobs, and manage your job search from anywhere at any time!
Job Search - CareerBuilder Ranking History | Business
Job Search - CareerBuilder daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Job Search - CareerBuilder Worldwide Rankings | Business
Job Search - CareerBuilder rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …