This is our latest guest post on Incipia.co blog! It is targeted towards new app business entrepreneurs, founders, marketers, and developers planning App Store Optimization for a new app launch. Discover our tips to benefit from App Store Research in your ASO strategy! Read the entire post on Incipia.co blog. The Benefits of App Store Research So your app is finally ready to be published on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store! …
United States / US English
CareerBuilder: Find A Job & Job Opportunities
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||3.4.4||December 15, 2017||4.08|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2437 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.4.4 released on December 15, 2017
- Redesigned the Job Details page to be more readable.
- No need to login before you can search jobs on the mobile app. A user can now browse our list of job openings before creating an account.
-Various bug fixes
Version 3.3.4 released on October 05, 2017
Version 3.3.2 released on August 09, 2017
- No need to login before you can search jobs on the mobile app. User can now browse our list of job openings before creating an account.
- You can now see Similar Job recommendations after a Quick Apply on the job search results screen. Just tap the “View Similar Jobs” text and see similar jobs to the one applied too.
- Fixed a bug that was affecting resume uploading.
Version 3.2.0 released on June 08, 2017
- Users now can quickly apply to similar jobs all at once with the touch of a finger
- Users now will get recommended jobs in the mobile app based on a combination of apply history, experience and more.
- Removed unnecessary screen views and new search visibility to improve the user experience.
- Several annoying bug fixes have been addressed in this latest update, notable fixes: random crashes affecting some Android 7.0 users and the “Device Offline” error some user have been experiencing.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Make job hunting easier with CareerBuilder’s job finder app. Search and apply for the most up-to-date job opportunities from anywhere at your fingertips and begin your career path. Stop using other job search apps! It’s time to find work and earn money at your dream job!
For over 20 years, CareerBuilder has put America to work, helping millions of people out of unemployment and find job offers without the help of a headhunter. Hundreds of thousands of employers find the talent they need to succeed.
No need to login to see the variety of positions available across the country or local jobs nearby. Job seekers no longer have to use job search sites anymore. Quickly apply to job listings from your phone and manage your job search anytime, anywhere and you might even find a job today!
Customize Your Job Search:
• Quickly and simply search for the best jobs based on job title, location, or keywords from our exhaustive list of available employment opportunities
• Find the nearest local job openings that best suit you from companies hiring now or online jobs where you can work from home
• We have jobs for all kinds of job seeker - part time jobs, remote jobs, jobs nearby and more
• Filter results by salary, education, qualifications, experience or the terms that matter the most to you and make the money you deserve
Create an Account to Use our Job Tracker
• Get the most out of your job search process and create a profile
• Let CareerBuilder recommend job openings that may be right for you and create a job alert
• See similar jobs to the ones you applied for and apply to multiple jobs at once
Upload a Resume or Curriculum Vitae
• Add a resume or CV to your profile with Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Let employers and companies bring their opportunities to you
• One tap Quick Apply instantly from within the app
Manage Your Job Applications
• Track the jobs you’ve applied for and saved as favorites
• View your job application history
• Save jobs to view and apply later
• Prepare for that upcoming interview and review the job description details by pulling up your job application history
CareerBuilder’s Job Search app is the easiest way to find the jobs you want, send job applications, and manage your career search from anywhere at any time The search starts today!
CareerBuilder: Find A Job & Job Opportunities Ranking History | Business
CareerBuilder: Find A Job & Job Opportunities daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
CareerBuilder: Find A Job & Job Opportunities Worldwide Rankings | Business
CareerBuilder: Find A Job & Job Opportunities rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Peter Fodor, founder of AppAgent (mobile marketing company), is our newest ASO Expert. Discover his interview below and learn more about his latest App Store Optimization challenges. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? After graduating in marketing communications, I spent the next 5 years in the advertising business working for clients such as Nestlé and Vodafone. Then I switched industries, founded a mobile gaming studio and created 10 mobile apps with …