Today, we’re delighted to publish this guest post written by Hugh Kimura, Inbound Marketing Manager at Apptamin. App previews, or video promo, are nowadays essential in any App Store Optimization strategy. In this article, Hugh outlines 7 elements that are crucial to include in your app marketing video. We have worked with many clients over the years to create app videos that help them get more downloads and increase their revenue. In working with these …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||1.85||September 14, 2017||3.89|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 916 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.85 released on September 14, 2017
Wait longer for connection to server.
Version 1.81 released on August 04, 2017
Minor bug fixes
Version 1.8 released on July 26, 2017
Revised to provide compatibility with latest Android permissions handling.
Version 1.70 released on May 17, 2017
No longer opens cargurus.com links within the app.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
WHY TRY THE CARGURUS APP?
● The best car deals shown first
● Deals are rated based on market value + dealer reviews
● We tell you if a deal is great, good, fair or overpriced
● Powerful search and advanced filtering options
● Saved searches make it simple to run frequent searches based on your criteria
● Saved listings give you quick, easy access to vehicles you save from all your devices
● Insider Insights including time on market, price history and vehicle history help you negotiate
● Custom alerts for price drops and new listings that match your search
● More than 5 million cars for sale (approximately 2 million used and 3 million new)
● More than 300,000 new used cars added weekly (30% more than other car shopping sites)
● Free Sell My Car Service and price calculator to find your car’s worth (sell-it-yourself and earn an average of $1200 over trade-in value)
CarGurus Ranking History | Shopping
CarGurus daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
CarGurus Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
CarGurus rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …