Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 2.44.2 released on June 28, 2018
• If you have held a car, we'll show you that it's held for you in the saved cars views
• We also made some visual tweaks to the Search Results, to make it clearer when we switch to "others you might like"
• Here's one for our Sales Consultants: when customers send you a screenshot of a car they are interested in, look for the Stock Number below the photo
• Fixed a crash for some users with appointments, and a couple other minor fixes
Version 2.42.0 released on May 21, 2018
MyCarMax users: now you can go directly to your saved cars and searches lists! As long as you are signed in, simply long-press the app icon to see the shortcuts. (You can also drag shortcuts to the launcher for direct access at a moment's notice.)
Note: we've moved the Log Out function to the settings page, but you'll get the most out of your MyCarMax account if you stay signed in - not just app shortcuts, but also alerts on price drops, status changes, and new saved search matches.
Version 2.41.0 released on May 07, 2018
We made it easier to keep track of your upcoming appointment. In the MyCarMax area, if you have an appointment, you can see details and hints for getting ready for test drives. You can also tap the appointment reminder on the home screen of the app to see the appointment details screen.
We also fixing some problems we found along the way, including a problem with form auto-fill on Oreo.
Version 2.39.1 released on March 29, 2018
• We've been hard at work on a great new feature - on the Search Results, now you can toggle a view that shows you cars that are new at CarMax, sorted how you like. Check it out, and let us know what you think!
• We made improvements to the experience after tapping a notification (and the notifications themselves), so that now it will be more clear what the updates are.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.