Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Parenting||1.0||October 13, 2016||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1277 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your app is still in the first version. Did you plan any updates? Users love new features.
Show more >
Version 1.0 released on October 13, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Find month by month information for pregnancy, pregnancy symptoms, weight gain, nutrition, fetal development images, helpful tools for your pregnancy month by month.
- Pregnancy Tracker: First Month Physical changes in the first month of pregnancy
- Second Month: Medical tests in the second month of pregnancy. Your first medical visit
- Third Month: Your medical visit in the third month of pregnancy. Emotional changes and depression in the first trimester of pregnancy
- Fourth Month: Medical tests in the fourth month of pregnancy. Expect When You're Four Months Pregnant
- Welcome to Month 5 of your pregnancy: You will feel very excited when you feel the baby move during this month
- Learn how your baby is developing during month 6
- Learn about the seventh month of pregnancy: Information on the seventh month and more...
- Healthy Tips for Your 8th Month of Pregnancy: Find everything you need to get you through your pregnancy.
- 9 Months Pregnant: You are in the last month of pregnancy. What Is Happening Inside Your Body
If you're pregnant you need for a healthy pregnancy is important.
Get all of the details right here!
Trusted information about pregnancy!
Pregnancy Tracker Ranking History | Parenting
Pregnancy Tracker daily app ranking in Parenting category for the last 30 days.
Pregnancy Tracker Worldwide Rankings | Parenting
Pregnancy Tracker rankings per country in Parenting category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the pleasure to interview Frederic Delga, Business Strategy Director at MobPartner, to discuss about mobile advertising and paid acquisition. With the increasing number of apps in the App Store and the fierce competition, it is sometimes necessary to use paid acquisition in complement to App Store Optimization, if the budget allows it, in order to have a successful App Marketing strategy. What’s makes MobPartner’s ad network unique? MobPartner is a pay for performance mobile marketing …