We’re proud to collaborate with Appsbuilder, the innovative mobile publishing and distribution platform empowering its users to build a solid mobile presence. Here is a sneek peek of our guest post. Read the rest of this blog post on Appsbuilder blog. This crazy app world Apps are everywhere. They help us find our way, pick what food to eat and where to eat it. They entertain us, amuse us and connect us with our friends and family… For many of …
United States / US English
Coach by Cigna
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||1.2.16||March 21, 2017||3.96|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2230 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.2.16 released on March 21, 2017
- Support for latest Facebook SDK
NOTE: To continue using Facebook login for Coach by Cigna, you will need to download this latest version.
Version 1.2.15 released on February 06, 2017
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 1.2.14 released on December 20, 2016
Version 1.2.13 released on September 30, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
At Cigna, we’re all about getting you to a healthy place. Sometimes you need some help getting there. That’s why we created the Coach by Cigna mobile app. We’ve brought together a team of health experts and put them in the palm of your hand. Together, we’ll get you focused on what matters most to you in five lifestyle areas: Exercise, Food, Sleep, Stress, and Weight.
Let’s Do It Together.
Find Your Focus
• Are you open to new experiences? Are you a risk taker? Do you prefer routine? Psychological research suggests that your personality can influence your health.
• Answer a few fun questions to uncover your personality type and lifestyle focus.
• Your personality plays a big part in making your focus take flight. Is it exercise or stress or a combination of the two?
• Find your focus, and then let our experts help you exercise more, eat healthier, sleep better, reduce stress, become mindful, or lose weight.
• You’re not alone. Access a range of health experts—many top in their fields—eager to share unique insight and expertise to motivate you every step of the way.
• Hear daily challenges and encouragement from Certified Exercise Physiologists, Nutritionists & Physicians.
• Plus more than 3000 Cigna personal coaches.
• Monitor your progress easily with built-in trackers for exercise, nutrition, water intake and more.
• Keep your life moments from everyday thoughts to sleep and weight log all in one place.
• Attach or capture a picture with each entry.
• Attach journal entries to programs.
• Access hundreds of health and wellness articles that are designed to complement the programs.
Health is a team effort
We’re more than just a health insurance company. Cigna is a global health service company—dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
Coach by Cigna Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Coach by Cigna daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Coach by Cigna Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Coach by Cigna rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …