This guest post comes from another content collaboration with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. If you’re struggling to get more app users, this article is for you. Learn how to boost your app downloads effectively for free with these 5 tactics. Read the entire post on Leanplum’s blog. If you’re reading this post, it probably means that you are about to launch a new mobile app — maybe your first one? It could also mean that …
United States / US English
Cisco WebEx Meetings
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||9.14.0||August 15, 2017||4.4|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3247 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 9.9.0 released on March 18, 2017
Version 9.8.0 released on January 22, 2017
New in version 9.8
1. Usability improvements
2. Bug fixes
Version 9.7.0 released on December 16, 2016
Version 9.6.1 released on November 17, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience high quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you're holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier!
What’s new in 9.14?
1. Limited Chromebook support
2. Auto-mute settings for connecting audio over internet
3. Join meeting time improvements
4. Usability improvements
5. Bug fixes
• Screen sharing from your device
• Wearables support
• Web conferencing on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/5G
• Join via calendar or email, meeting number or URL, Meeting List, Cisco Jabber or Cisco Spark
• Wideband audio support
• Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Call using Internet)
• Callback to your video system via address
• High-quality, multipoint video with camera switcher
• Full-screen video and presentation view
• Voice-activated video switching
• View and chat with participants
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Q&A (Training Center and Event Center)
• Schedule, Start or Cancel meetings
• Start or Pause recordings
• Invite participants
• Mute participants
• Promote or Demote panelists (Training Center)
• Answer questions in Q&A Panel (Training Center)
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign-in via corporate account
• End-to-end encryption
• 16 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit: http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need support? Visit: http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 4.1+
Screen sharing on non-Samsung devices requires OS 5.0+
Dual-core CPU is required for video. The following were tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco Android based video systems: DX80, DX70, DX650
• Samsung Galaxy Series: S8, S7, S6, S5
• Samsung Note Series: Note5, Note4, Note3
• Samsung Tab Series: Pro, S2, N8xx
• Sony Xperia X Series: XZ, X Compact, X, X performance
• Sony Xperia Z Series: Z5, Z3
• Sony Xperia Tablet Series: Tablet Z4, Z3, Z2, Z
• Google Nexus Series: 6P, 5X, N10, N7+, N5, N4
• Google Pixel
• LG G Series: G4, G3
• HTC One Series: M8
• Blackberry Series: Priv, DTEK50
• Huawei: P10, P9, Mate 9
• Xiaomi: Mix, 5, 4, 3, 2S, 2
WebEx service is not available in all countries. See www.webex.com for information.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
Cisco WebEx Meetings Ranking History | Business
Cisco WebEx Meetings daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Cisco WebEx Meetings Worldwide Rankings | Business
Cisco WebEx Meetings rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the privilege to collaborate with Tapdaq, the famous mobile advertising platform. We proudly contributed to their blog with a new guest post on App Store Optimization. Are you struggling with your copywriting? Follow our 4 tips to come up with a great app description and increase your organic downloads. Read the rest of this article on Tapdaq blog. App Store Optimisation (ASO), or “Mobile SEO”, is getting increasingly popular as the number of available …