The Apple App Store is closing for 5 days during the Holiday Season, while this period is actually the busiest in terms of app downloads! We highly encourage you to update your App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy before Christmas in order to benefit from this spike. Discover our latest observations based on download data collected for over 2 years! 2017, busy year for the App Stores! Christmas time and the Holiday season are around the …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||9.3.0||January 30, 2018||4.05|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1783 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 9.3.0 released on January 30, 2018
Thanks for using the Citi Mobile App! To give you the best experience, we’re constantly improving our app. Stay updated with the latest version so you can get the most from Citi Mobile.
Version 9.2.0 released on December 19, 2017
• Thanks for using the Citi Mobile App! To give you the best experience, we’re constantly improving our app. Stay updated with the latest version so you can get the most from the Citi Mobile.
Version 9.1.0 released on November 16, 2017
• Access to your portfolio allowing you to view market data, trade stocks, and stay up-to-date on your investments (available to brokerage account holders only)
• View brokerage accounts and position details including balances, intraday change in value, tax lots and portfolio by asset class
Version 9.0.1 released on October 31, 2017
Various fixes and enhancements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The Citi Mobile® App keeps you in control of your accounts, virtually anytime, anywhere. Gain access to features designed with you in mind like resetting your debit card PIN or locking a misplaced credit card. From everyday account activities to helping you track spend, the app is there for you.
• See your accounts at a glance, without having to sign in with Citi Mobile® Snapshot
• View your statements
• Check your balances and recent activity
• Make payments and transfers between accounts in a flash
• Transaction search and filter options
• Customize notifications
• Quickly access your account information with Fingerprint Sign On
• Activate new credit cards from your mobile device
• Credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
• Lock and unlock your credit card with Citi® Quick Lock
• Request for a new card in the event it is lost, stolen or damaged
• View recurring credit card charges
• Utilize dispute center to view and manage recent credit card disputes
• Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
• Mobile check deposit
• ATM & branch locator
Meet Citi Pay℠ , Citi Mobile App’s BFF
The Citi Mobile App and the Citi Pay App are the perfect match for each other. The Citi Mobile App lets you manage your accounts, virtually anywhere, anytime. Enroll in the Citi Pay App once and you’re all set to shop in stores, online and within apps.
Together, the two apps will help you shop on the go, check your balance, get account alerts and pay your bills, virtually any place you are.
Why keep them apart? Download both today.
Install the Citi Pay App
Citi Mobile® Ranking History | Finance
Citi Mobile® daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Citi Mobile® Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Citi Mobile® rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …