SEO revolutionized the way companies optimize the visibility of their websites. Fifteen years later, another optimization tool is gaining traction among the apps’ developers community. Creativity is just the first step Having a great idea is just the first step in a long and complicated process. If you wanna be the next Mark Zuckerberg, you should rather think about “marketing”, “advertising” and “optimization”. Totally, there are more than 775.000 apps available on the App Store …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||9.0.0||October 20, 2017||4.07|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1783 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 9.0.0 released on October 20, 2017
• Temporarily lock and unlock your ATM/debit card. Lock it to instantly block new card purchases and ATM withdrawals.
Version 8.9.0 released on September 19, 2017
- Temporarily lock and unlock your ATM/debit card. Lock it to instantly block new card purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- Other enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 8.8.0 released on August 29, 2017
Various fixes and enhancements
Version 8.7.0 released on July 25, 2017
Various enhancements and bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The Citi Mobile® App keeps you in control of your accounts, virtually anytime, anywhere. Gain access to features designed with you in mind like resetting your debit card PIN or locking a misplaced credit card. From everyday account activities to helping you track spend, the app is there for you.
• See your accounts at a glance, without having to sign in with Citi Mobile® Snapshot
• View your statements
• Check your balances and recent activity
• Make payments and transfers between accounts in a flash
• Transaction search and filter options
• Customize notifications
• Quickly access your account information with Fingerprint Sign On
• Activate new credit cards from your mobile device
• Credit card customers can view their FICO® Score for free
• Lock and unlock your credit card with Citi® Quick Lock
• Request for a new card in the event it is lost, stolen or damaged
• View recurring credit card charges
• Utilize dispute center to view and manage recent credit card disputes
• Reset your debit card PIN from your mobile device
• Mobile check deposit
• ATM & branch locator
Meet Citi Pay℠ , Citi Mobile App’s BFF
The Citi Mobile App and the Citi Pay App are the perfect match for each other. The Citi Mobile App lets you manage your accounts, virtually anywhere, anytime. Enroll in the Citi Pay App once and you’re all set to shop in stores, online and within apps.
Together, the two apps will help you shop on the go, check your balance, get account alerts and pay your bills, virtually any place you are.
Why keep them apart? Download both today.
Install the Citi Pay App
Citi Mobile® Ranking History | Finance
Citi Mobile® daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Citi Mobile® Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Citi Mobile® rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This guest post comes from another content collaboration with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. If you’re struggling to get more app users, this article is for you. Learn how to boost your app downloads effectively for free with these 5 tactics. Read the entire post on Leanplum’s blog. If you’re reading this post, it probably means that you are about to launch a new mobile app — maybe your first one? It could also mean that …