Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.13.6 released on April 05, 2018
Below defect has been resolved.
• Citrix Receiver for Android might not launch a session when opening a downloaded ICA file from the browser.
Version 3.13.4 released on March 06, 2018
• Citrix Receiver allows you to resize Receiver dynamically on Chromebooks.
• Citrix Receiver allows you to edit the preferred gateway and the authentication type after adding an account.
Note: Contact your administrator to get the supported authentication types for the selected gateway.
• With this release, running on Android 6.x devices and later, Citrix Receiver dynamically prompts for permissions during start of the application.
• Bug fixes.
Version 3.13.2 released on January 22, 2018
Keyboard layout synchronization: Citrix Receiver 3.13.2 supports dynamic synchronization of the keyboard layout from the client to the VDA in a session. This enables users to switch among preferred keyboard layouts on the client device, for example, switching the keyboard layout from English to Spanish.
Add account type as Web Interface: Allows adding the account type as Web Interface. Use this option, if your encounter any error with auto detection.
Version 3.11.2 released on June 29, 2017
- Support for SAN certificates and addresses several issues to improve the user experience.
- Provides a Virtual Channel (VC) SDK to support writing virtual channels for Citrix Receiver for Android.