According to a new survey conducted by the French startup Stardust, 50% of the apps published on the App Store and the Google Play can be considered as ‘living dead apps’. Zombies turned out to be extremely popular in Hollywood. From the drama to the comedy, it’s like every single genre has to be zombified at some point. Over the last few years, apps turned to be an extremely profitable business for some companies, but …
United States / US English
Comcast Cable Communications,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||220.127.116.112017||February 23, 2018||4.29|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1181 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.1682017 released on February 23, 2018
Version 9.2.11 released on February 01, 2018
• A new rule allows you to be notified, either by text or email, whenever motion is detected around your home.
• Added support for LIFX light bulbs, including the ability to turn on/off, dim, set or change bulb color and use with existing rules.
• Now you can set multiple light bulbs to the same color to suit any mood.
Version 8.32.22 released on December 21, 2017
• Now the whole family can enjoy the XFINITY Home app without needing to share account credentials. You can grant access to additional family members.
• Camera thumbnail experience has been revamped to improve reliability.
• You can easily manage contacts to receive a text notification or email when a rule is triggered.
• You can dim lights using the updated rules and scenes.
• Fixes an App crash issue related to watching live camera feed on Samsung J3 and J7 devices.
Version 22.214.171.1240006 released on August 22, 2017
• You can easily manage master keypad code from the App
• With the enhanced rules functionality, you can create rules to automatically arm and disarm your system on a schedule
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
XFINITY Home lets you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. You can remotely arm and disarm your system, see when the kids got home with video monitoring, turn on your lights before you walk in the door and even adjust your thermostat – all from your smartphone or tablet.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Supports Works with XFINITY Home smart home devices — Nest Learning Thermostat, August Smart Lock, Lutron Caséta Wireless Lights, Chamberlain MyQ Garage Door Opener, Sengled Element Touch bulb and GE Switches and Dimmers (Zigbee models)*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/create-xfinity-username)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
XFINITY Home Ranking History | Lifestyle
XFINITY Home daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
XFINITY Home Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
XFINITY Home rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It’s our turn to contribute to AppInstitute’s blog, one of the world’s leading DIY Ap Builders. If you have a great Google Play Store app but not enough app downloads, follow our 6 hacks to improve your App Store Optimization (ASO) and increase your app users. Read the entire post on AppInstitute’s blog. Both marketers and app developers are finally embracing the importance of App Store Optimization (ASO). The internet is producing increasing amounts of …