It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
Comcast Cable Communications,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||220.127.116.112017||December 23, 2017||4.27|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1270 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.1682017 released on December 23, 2017
Version 22.214.171.1240006 released on August 22, 2017
• You can easily manage master keypad code from the App
• With the enhanced rules functionality, you can create rules to automatically arm and disarm your system on a schedule
Version 126.96.36.1998006 released on August 03, 2017
• Easily manage secondary keypad codes from the App
• Accessibility improvements to hint text and labels on the Overview, Activity and Settings screens. Look for additional accessibility improvements in our future Releases
Version 188.8.131.526008 released on July 18, 2017
Our new Scenes functionality allows you to control your home devices (such as cameras, sensors and thermostats) together easily to suit your daily routine. For example, when you leave home you can turn off all of your lights, arm the house and turn on 24/7 recording. With new rule options, you can schedule and control devices based on a specific event or time, such as capturing video and turning on the lights when a door opens.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
XFINITY Home lets you stay connected to your home anytime, anywhere. You can remotely arm and disarm your system, see when the kids got home with video monitoring, turn on your lights before you walk in the door and even adjust your thermostat – all from your smartphone or tablet.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Supports Works with XFINITY Home smart home devices — Nest Learning Thermostat, August Smart Lock, Lutron Caséta Wireless Lights, Chamberlain MyQ Garage Door Opener, Sengled Element Touch bulb and GE Switches and Dimmers (Zigbee models)*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
XFINITY Home Ranking History | Lifestyle
XFINITY Home daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
XFINITY Home Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
XFINITY Home rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This guest post comes from another content collaboration with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. If you’re struggling to get more app users, this article is for you. Learn how to boost your app downloads effectively for free with these 5 tactics. Read the entire post on Leanplum’s blog. If you’re reading this post, it probably means that you are about to launch a new mobile app — maybe your first one? It could also mean that …