United States / US English
Comcast Cable Communications,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||188.8.131.522017||May 23, 2018||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1422 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.2062017 released on May 23, 2018
Version 9.8.11 released on March 22, 2018
• We’ve added two Sengled lights to our list of supported bulbs, specifically the Element Classic A19 LED Bulb (E11-G13) and the Element Classic BR30 LED Bulb (E12-N14).
• Try a new rule. When motion is detected, you can now choose which bulbs will turn on. Note: This rule only works with ZigBee-enabled light bulbs.
• A sweep of bug fixes to improve overall performance and experience
Version 9.6.11 released on March 15, 2018
Version 9.2.11 released on February 01, 2018
• A new rule allows you to be notified, either by text or email, whenever motion is detected around your home.
• Added support for LIFX light bulbs, including the ability to turn on/off, dim, set or change bulb color and use with existing rules.
• Now you can set multiple light bulbs to the same color to suit any mood.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The Xfinity Home app lets you stay connected to your home even when you’re on the go. Arm and disarm your system, create automated rules, access video to see when the kids get home, or turn on the lights and adjust the temperature before you walk through the door. It’s quick, easy and always available on your smartphone or tablet.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
WORKS WITH XFINITY COMPATIBLE DEVICES*
- Thermostats: Nest Learning Thermostat, ecobee, Carrier Cor, Zen
- Garage Door Openers: Chamberlain or LiftMaster MyQ Garage Door Opener
- Lighting: Philips Hue Lights, Lutron Caséta Wireless Light Switches and Dimmers, Sengled Element Touch Bulb, GE (Jasco) Wireless Light Switches and Dimmers, LIFX Lights
- Locks: August Smart Locks, Kwikset SmartCode Door Locks
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Xfinity Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password
(Need your Comcast ID? Go to https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/create-xfinity-username)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required.
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
XFINITY Home Ranking History | Lifestyle
XFINITY Home daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
XFINITY Home Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
XFINITY Home rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.