We’re proud to collaborate with Appsbuilder, the innovative mobile publishing and distribution platform empowering its users to build a solid mobile presence. Here is a sneek peek of our guest post. Read the rest of this blog post on Appsbuilder blog. This crazy app world Apps are everywhere. They help us find our way, pick what food to eat and where to eat it. They entertain us, amuse us and connect us with our friends and family… For many of …
United States / US English
Emoji Keyboard 7
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Personalization||4.7||August 30, 2017||4.14|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1473 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.6 released on June 27, 2017
Version 6.5 released on April 06, 2017
- Optimized open keyboard speed.
- Fixed bugs.
Version 6.4 released on January 04, 2017
- Fixed crash bug on some devices.
- Added rich emoji support, include emoji sticker, yan text, emoji art.
- Added change keyboard size support.
- Enhanced new Design UI, more beautiful and wonderful!!
- Fixed bug that can not input emoji on some devices.
- Added more setting in theme ui.
- Added more key sound support.
- Added android 6.0 new emoji support.
- Added key sound support.
- Added wallpaper support.
Version 6.3 released on January 03, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Note: If you do not need install apk, you can try an online emoji keyboard: http://goo.gl/ML1j5J
it is an flat style theme keyboard that support to input emoji in everywhere(like in Facebook/Twitter), you can see the beautiful flat style keyboard UI and input emoji very convenient, if you need more keyboard Theme, Please install Keyboard Theme Manager app.
- Flat white style keyboard UI.
- Custom keyboard font.
- Gesture slide input.
- Input Emoji in any apps, only first page of each type in free version.
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/Spanish input.
- Support too much keyboard themes.
If you are S3/S2 or other samsung device and can't see black and white emoji. you can try to install an font. it is free:
- Then select font: System Setting > Display > Font Style, then select Emoji.
How to enable it?
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
How to set it as default keyboard:
- Open the app.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default keyboard.
Why I can't see emoji?
- if your android is under 4.1, maybe you can't see any, pls contact with me.
- some part can support by android, but all apple devices can see all.
Emoji Keyboard 7 Ranking History | Personalization
Emoji Keyboard 7 daily app ranking in Personalization category for the last 30 days.
Emoji Keyboard 7 Worldwide Rankings | Personalization
Emoji Keyboard 7 rankings per country in Personalization category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …