This week, we had the pleasure to interview Frederic Delga, Business Strategy Director at MobPartner, to discuss about mobile advertising and paid acquisition. With the increasing number of apps in the App Store and the fierce competition, it is sometimes necessary to use paid acquisition in complement to App Store Optimization, if the budget allows it, in order to have a successful App Marketing strategy. What’s makes MobPartner’s ad network unique? MobPartner is a pay for performance mobile marketing …
United States / US English
HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||4.0.9||September 15, 2016||4.18|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2909 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.0.9 released on September 15, 2016
Fixed a few bugs that were leading to random crashes for some users.
Version 4.0.8 released on July 19, 2016
Version 4.0.7 released on June 15, 2016
Version 4.0.6 released on June 03, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
OVER 120,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in Google Play!
Easily track your time and earnings, whether you're an hourly employee, a contractor, or you just want to better manage your working hours.
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Ongoing notification lets you view time on the clock, even clock out take a break without launching the app
• CSV and formatted text export
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work Ranking History | Business
HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work Worldwide Rankings | Business
HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …