This is our latest guest post on Incipia.co blog! It is targeted towards new app business entrepreneurs, founders, marketers, and developers planning App Store Optimization for a new app launch. Discover our tips to benefit from App Store Research in your ASO strategy! Read the entire post on Incipia.co blog. The Benefits of App Store Research So your app is finally ready to be published on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store! …
United States / US English
Cricut Design Space Beta
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||1.6.0||February 02, 2018||3.93|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1839 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.6.0 released on February 02, 2018
This latest release dramatically improves performance and stability. These improvements will allow future scalability as we continue to improve this beta app.
We hope you enjoy it. Please let us know how it’s working for you.
Version 1.5.0 released on October 23, 2017
Version 1.3.1 released on August 17, 2017
Our latest release contains the following improvements:
- Support for Cricut Maker™
- Sewing pattern projects
- Support for the Washable Fabric Pen
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 1.3.0 released on July 28, 2017
Our latest release includes the following improvements:
• New search for ready-to-make projects
• Improved Bluetooth pairing and connection process
• Improved layout for project details
• Updated project categories menu
• Redesigned cut flow for making your project
• Bug fixes
Send us your feedback in the account menu. We look forward to hearing from you.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This is a beta version of Cricut Design Space for Android*. Help us improve this version by submitting feedback and bug reports within the app from the account menu.
Cricut Design Space™ Beta for Android is your easy-to-use application for browsing project ideas, designing and laying out your project, and cutting from a Cricut Explore™ machine. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Simply connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore machine and cut your projects! (Cricut Wireless Bluetooth Adapter may be required, sold separately.)
· Easy to learn and use. With our simple, intuitive interface and helpful instructions and tutorials, you’ll be designing, arranging, and cutting your project in no time.
· Your work is always within reach. Since Cricut Design Space connects to the cloud, all of your projects are saved and accessible from any device.
· Browse thousands of designs and ideas to kick start your project. Choose one that’s ready to make instantly, customize them, or use them as inspiration!
· Wireless control. Cricut Design Space works with Bluetooth-enabled Cricut machines, so you can make your cuts without the hassle of plugging in.
· Cut a wide variety of materials. Cut through paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather.
· Compatible with your Cricut cartridges and image collections. If you already own Cricut images, you can link them to your Cricut ID to access them anytime, anywhere.
· Always getting better. We’re constantly updating Cricut Design Space with new features so you can design exactly what you want, more easily and more quickly.
*Results may vary between users.
Cricut Design Space Beta Ranking History | Lifestyle
Cricut Design Space Beta daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
Cricut Design Space Beta Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
Cricut Design Space Beta rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s guest post goes to Whalla Labs, mobile app development company. At WWDC16, Apple introduced the arrival of Search Ads, which will be displayed in the App Store search results. But how and when will these ads appear? How will they affect App Store Optimization (ASO) and app discoverability? Everything you need to know below. Read the entire post on Whalla Labs blog. App Store discoverability: looking for a needle in a haystack App …