Today’s guest post is a little special. It is brought to us by Maximilian Lehmann, App Store Optimization expert at ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company). In his post, Maximilian offers us the results of 5 very interesting ASO keywords experimentations he made on the App Store. His objective was to try understanding the recent Apple App Store algorithm changes. Find out his 5 insightful discoveries right away. The Apple App Store, a complex and ever-growing …
United States / US English
Pet First Aid - Red Cross
American Red Cross,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||2.1.3||October 04, 2017||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1544 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.1.3 released on October 04, 2017
We noticed that when a user tried to add in an image of their pet the app crashed so we implemented a fix which stopped the app from crashing.
Version 2.1.2 released on June 28, 2017
Content update - minor bug fixes.
Version 2.1.1 released on February 22, 2017
Vet Hospital Locator has now been fixed
Version 2.1 released on January 19, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
Pet First Aid - Red Cross Ranking History | Medical
Pet First Aid - Red Cross daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
Pet First Aid - Red Cross Worldwide Rankings | Medical
Pet First Aid - Red Cross rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …