Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
TCM Clinic Aid is a reference guide for practitioners and students of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncturist and Herbalist). It should not be used to diagnose ailments or diseases. Diagnosis should be done by a licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
Search our relational database for:
1. Acupuncture and Auricular points,
- Includes images of Acupuncture points.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Acupuncture points.
- Includes images of Auricular points.
2. Individual Herbs and Herbal Formulas,
- Includes images of individual herbs.
- Includes Chinese characters and pinyin with tonemarks for all Herbs and Herbal Formulas.
3. Diagnosis Etiologies,
4. Search by symptoms and indications.
5. You can also search for a specific diagnosis, formulas, herbs, and points using the following:
a. Diagnosis etiologies searched by pathology name, i.e., 'Liver Yang Rising', suggested points, or suggested formulas,
b. Formula names searched by pinyin, english name, ingredients, western uses (western ailments it can treat),
c. Herb names searched by pinyin, english or botanical (latin),
d. Points searched by common name, i.e., 'LI4'.
Browse or "drill down" through 1600+ points, herbs, formulas and diagnosis etiology.
User modification/editing of auricular, diagnosis, herbs, formulas and points.
The following components are also included:
1. Master Tung Points.
2. Wrist/Ankle Acupuncture.
3. Quiz Yourself.
4. Pulse Diagnosis.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.