Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||5.0.1||August 10, 2016||4.25|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2952 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.0 released on June 18, 2016
Version 5.0.1 released on August 10, 2016
- orientation: external camera (USB)
- improved design
- portrait orientation
- any value for resolution, bitrate and frame rate
- optimized photo/video playback and contextual actions
- incremental uploads with visible progress
- separate storage limits for videos and photos
- option for auto-delete or stop capturing when a storage limit is reached
- new method to turn off the camera capture sound
- video "retain" options renamed to "protect"
Version 4.1.1 released on March 28, 2015
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any donation or purchase within the app. Thanks again for all the donations! The Pro version doesn't include any ad library, but the functionality is almost the same.
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Join our Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: English, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Languages: English, العربية, Português do Brasil, български, 简繁中文, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Polski, Română, Русский, Español, Türkçe, Українською
DailyRoads Voyager Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
DailyRoads Voyager daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
DailyRoads Voyager Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
DailyRoads Voyager rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …