This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||5.1.1||December 04, 2017||4.26|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3017 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.1.1 released on December 04, 2017
- new method to work with SD cards (on Android 5.0 and beyond)
- pinch-to-zoom gesture support in the main screen
- background button for returning to the main screen
- support for HEVC (H.265) video encoder
- removed phone permission, and the ability to detect incoming calls
Version 5.0.1 released on August 10, 2016
- orientation: external camera (USB)
- improved design
- portrait orientation
- any value for resolution, bitrate and frame rate
- optimized photo/video playback and contextual actions
- incremental uploads with visible progress
- separate storage limits for videos and photos
- option for auto-delete or stop capturing when a storage limit is reached
- new method to turn off the camera capture sound
- video "retain" options renamed to "protect"
Version 5.0 released on June 18, 2016
Version 4.1.1 released on March 28, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any purchase within the app.
- no ads
- option to automatically start the app after device boot
- 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Join our Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Languages: العربية, Português do Brasil, български, 简繁中文, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Polski, Română, Русский, Español, ไทย, Türkçe, Українською, Tiếng Việt
DailyRoads Voyager Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
DailyRoads Voyager daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
DailyRoads Voyager Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
DailyRoads Voyager rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …