Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||53.03||September 07, 2017||4.03|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1465 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 53.03 released on September 07, 2017
Version 52.01 released on June 27, 2017
· Support for the entry and transfer of User Defined Labor Metrics in the mobile Timesheet, Clock and Attendance features
· Support for docket entry and transfer in the mobile Timesheet feature
· All new Earnings UI with chart visualization of pay stubs
· Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Version 51.06 released on March 23, 2017
Version 51.04 released on March 13, 2017
Schedules (Requires connecting to server 51.0+): A new mobile feature allowing you to see your schedules along with your coworker's.
- Allows shift trading with coworkers
- Works with all your locations
- Send messages to coworkers from the feature
- Filter schedules by department, job, start/end times and overlapping coworker shifts with your own
Security Questions Update: You will now be asked to setup security questions when logging in if you have not set them up yet.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Dayforce HCM Mobile puts access to a variety of human capital management tasks into the hands of employees and managers. Employees gain up-to-the-minute access to schedules and other aspects of their employee record, while managers gain unprecedented visibility into HR, payroll and operations, even when on-the-go.
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dayforce HCM Ranking History | Business
Dayforce HCM daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Dayforce HCM Worldwide Rankings | Business
Dayforce HCM rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …