Today we’re having the pleasure to read Peter Godtfredsen’s answers on our App Store Optimization (ASO) interview. Peter founded Mobtimizers together with Brian Kjaerulff, another of our ASO experts. Read his app marketing tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always strived for a creative outlet in my work, beginning with music and art and moving onto design and data analysis. Joining forces with my business partner Brian Kjaerulff, …
United States / US English
delivery.com: Delivery for Food, Alcohol & Laundry
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||5.11.2||December 22, 2017||4.08|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2268 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.11.2 released on December 22, 2017
A surprise awaits you after checkout! We're dishing out discounts and rewards with over half of all orders during the holidays season.
Version 5.7.0 released on August 23, 2017
As usual, bug fixes and performance enhancements make for a better overall experience. If you see something we can improve, let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 5.6.2 released on July 03, 2017
In this latest release, we've made updates and fixed bugs to:
- Help you find the cuisines you're searching for, faster
- Give you easy ways to reorder from past merchants
- Boost overall performance and stability
Version 5.4.0 released on May 05, 2017
What’s new? Pretty much everything, so you’re in for a treat even if you tried old versions of the app in the past.
- Redesigned for faster performance
- Slick transitions and less load times
- Improved touchscreen sensitivity
- Works with Smart Lock, so less worrying about passwords
- New menu features help you jump around big menus
- Filter by cuisine to find what you’re craving
- Log in with Facebook or Google
- Check out with Android Pay or Venmo
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
**Special Delivery: Use code PLAY15 for 15% off your first order!**
Download the only one-stop app that delivers food, drinks and more with the tap of a button!
Just plug in your address and delivery.com dishes up all the local restaurants and stores that deliver to you. You can browse thousands of menus and order food from your favorite restaurants; find beer, wine, and spirits for fast, free delivery; get groceries to your door on demand; and even schedule pickup and drop-off for your laundry and dry cleaning. One app. Everything you need in the neighborhood. Delivered.
- Why use the app? Well, for starters, you’ll get exclusive app-only discounts. Like this one: Score 15% off your first order of $15+ (up to $15 off) with code PLAY15. See? Already off to a great start!
- Order takeout from your favorite restaurant or let us suggest popular places and menu items near you.
- Search by cuisine (Chinese! Pizza!); food item (spicy tuna roll!); alcohol (anything from "white wine" or "whiskey" to hard-to-find craft beers); or whatever else your stomach's grumbling for.
- Compare prices from local cleaners for wash-and-fold laundry and dry cleaning services. Then press a button to get clean clothes delivered. Who says delivery’s just for food?
- Earn Delivery Points for the stuff you already need and get more stuff for free. Genius!
- Pay with Android Pay, Paypal, Venmo, Visa Checkout, cash or credit card, and save your info so you only have to enter it once. You can also save addresses, order history, and favorite orders for quick reordering.
- Opt in to push notifications for more exclusive app-only discounts and promotions.
- Enjoy award-winning customer support via phone or live chat.
- Available in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and hundreds more cities across the US.
The app is completely free to use, and the easiest way to get food, alcohol, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning delivered. What other app can do that?
You must be 21+ to order or consume alcohol. Please eat and drink responsibly.
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at email@example.com.
delivery.com: Delivery for Food, Alcohol & Laundry Ranking History | Food & Drink
delivery.com: Delivery for Food, Alcohol & Laundry daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
delivery.com: Delivery for Food, Alcohol & Laundry Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
delivery.com: Delivery for Food, Alcohol & Laundry rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …