Recently, many have been talking about deep linking as the new revolution for app marketers. However, few people really understand this new term. AppTweak has decided to introduce this fresh tool - in a simple way - just for you… So, what is deep linking? Deep linking resolves the problem of transition between app to app and web page to app. When a user clicks on a link of a mobile website, he is directed …
United States / US English
Delta Air Lines, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||4.0||October 19, 2017||3.74|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1818 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.4 released on June 26, 2017
What’s new in version 4.4:
• Save your frequent travel companions’ information for faster booking in the future. When booking a trip for your companion, simply enter their information and select the “Save Companion” checkbox to get started
Email us anytime at AppFeedback@delta.com with any feedback for future updates!
• You can now book Delta Premium Select seats on select international flights. Visit delta.com for more info
• Bug fixes
Version 4.3 released on May 23, 2017
Version 4.3.1 released on June 22, 2017
What’s new in version 4.3.1:
• Fixes an issue where the wrong boarding pass was being displayed for certain customers in Today.
Version 4.2 released on January 19, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Welcome to Fly Delta 4.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in and view your eBoarding Pass
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
Fly Delta Ranking History | Travel and Local
Fly Delta daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
Fly Delta Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
Fly Delta rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post comes from Timur Taepov, Founder of JustForward.co – App Marketing Agency. In this post, Timur shows us how creating a podcast can leverage your app marketing strategy and drive organic downloads to your app. App marketing is getting more expensive The number of apps in app stores is increasing drastically every day. According to Statista, as of May 2015, there are 1.5 million apps in Google Play and 1.4 million apps in …