App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …
United States / US English
Libraries for developers
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Libraries & Demo||3.70||August 28, 2017||4.78|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4875 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.70 released on August 28, 2017
Version 3.68 released on August 12, 2017
Version 3.66 released on January 30, 2017
New libraries added:
- ENViews (Animations) by Est (https://github.com/codeestX/ENViews)
- TapTargetView (Utils) by Keepsafe (https://github.com/KeepSafe/TapTargetView)
- SpaceTabLayout (Tabs) by Razvan Lung (https://github.com/thelong1EU/SpaceTabLayout)
- RapidInterpolator (Animations) by MartinRGB (https://github.com/MartinRGB/RapidInterpolator)
Version 3.65 released on December 06, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This application provides a collection of third party libraries, as a developer this application is essential for you.
You will have information about the author, captures, license, description, links of the library and you can try a working example within the application.
Recently it has added a tab with SNIPPETS that will be updated constantly.
In order to collect the largest possible number of libraries the version of the application is ICS.
Most applications are listed on github, others are from google code and bitbucket.
From this application we want to thank all the developers who publish their libraries for the benefit of others.
We hope that developers might find it useful.
* "Done and Discard" by Roman Nurik
* "ActionBarSherlock" by Jake Wharton
* "ListViewAnimations" by nhaarman
* "FlipImageView" by Antoine Merle
* "PropertyAnimation" by wminiboy
* "ChartView" by nadavfima
* "QuickReturn Listview" by Lars Werkman
* "Scrolling Tricks" by Roman Nurik
* "IndexableListView" by Daniel Nam
* "DragSortListView" by Carl A. Bauer
* "CustomFastScrollView" by Nolan Lawson
* "RibbonMenu" by David Scott
* "ArcMenu" frombydaCapricorn
* "Radial Menu Widget" by Arindam Nath
* "MenuDrawer" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "SimpleSideDrawer" by adamrocker
* "Android-fb-like-slideout-navigation" by Alex Korovyansky
* "ActionsContentView" by Steven Rudenko
* "NewPopupMenu" frombyu1aryz
* "UndoBar" by Liao Kai
* "PopupDemo" by Nolan Lawson
* "Popup Custom" by unparallellogical
* "PopupwindowDemo" by MichaelYe
* "NewQuickAction" by Lorensius W. L. T
* "Android Custom Tabs" by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
* "Jazzy ViewPager" by Jeremy Feinstein
* "Android-flip" by OpenAphid-Engine
* "Android Lock Pattern" by Hai Bison
* "Swipe-To-Dismiss" by Roman Nurik
* "Android-Validator" by Benjamin Besse
* "Universal-Image-Loader" by Gökhan Akkurt
* "PinEntry" by webile-android
* "UrlImageViewHelper" by Koushik Dutta
* "ParallaxScrollView" by Christopher Jenkins
* "LazyList" by Fedor Vlasov
* "HoloCircularProgressBar" by passsy
* "TimesSquare" by Square
* "RoundedImage" by makeramen
* "IconicTextView" by Artur Termenji
* "AutoScaleTextView" by Andreas Krings
* "PinProgress" by Roman Nurik
* "Wheel widget" by Alessandro Crugnola
* "View Badger" by Jeff Gilfelt
* "PagerSlidingTabStrip" by Andreas Stütz
* "SlideMenu" by TangKe
* "Android-ProgressFragment" by Evgeny Shishkin
* "GlowPadView" by nadavfima
* "HoloColorPicker" by Lars Werkman
* "TabCarouselLib" by Andrew Neal
* "StickyListHeaders" by Emil Sjölander
* "AndroidSideMenu" by Dmitry Zaitsev
* "PhotoView" by Chris Banes
* "SlideExpandableListView" by Tjerk Wolterink
* "aFileChooser" by Paul Burke
* "PinnedSectionListView" by Sergej Shafarenka
* "PinnedHeaderListView" by mldeng
* "SugaredListAnimations" by cuub
* "JazzyListView" by Two Toasters
* "TwoWayGridView" by Jess Anders
* "AnyTextView" by Hans Petter Eide
* "Crouton" by Benjamin Weiss
- "RoboDemo" by stephanenicolas
- "PullToRefresh" by Chris Banes
- "Android Form EditText" by Andrea Baccega
- "Hansel and Gretel" by Jake Wharton
- "NumericPageIndicator" by Manuel Peinado
- "RichEditText" by Mark Murphy
- "RefreshActionItem" by Manuel Peinado
- "colorPicker" by biboune
- "HoloGraphLibrary" by Daniel Nadeau
- "MessageBar" by Simon Vig
- "Square-ProgressBar" by Ted Halcyon
- "Showcase View" (Utils) by mhama.
- "Progress Wheel" by Todd Davies
- "colorPicker" by Daniel Nilsson
- "StyledDialogs for Android" by Inmite s.r.o.
- "FadingActionBar" by Manuel Peinado
- "PinterestListView" by oasis2008
- "PanesLibrary" by Mapsaurus
- "ATableView" by Diego Acosta
- "Satellite Menu" by Siyamed SINIR
- "GlassActionBar" (ActionBar) by Manuel Peinado
- "xButton" (Widgets) by WenDong
... and more
Libraries for developers Ranking History | Libraries & Demo
Libraries for developers daily app ranking in Libraries & Demo category for the last 30 days.
Libraries for developers Worldwide Rankings | Libraries & Demo
Libraries for developers rankings per country in Libraries & Demo category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …