United States / US English
Kickme - Baby Kicks Counter
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Parenting||2.5.0||December 03, 2015||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1558 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.5.0 released on December 03, 2015
Added ability to adjust session start and end times manually after completing a session.
Version 2.4.0 released on August 13, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
One of the most exciting moments in your pregnancy is when you feel those first little flutters of your baby kicking. These tiny movements reassure you that your baby is developing and help you feel closer to the little life inside you.
With this application you can,
* Start a kicks counting session and keep it running until you choose to stop it
* Record your baby's kicks inside a counting session
* Even record the kicks you forget to add at a later time
* Add notes to a counting session to see how the baby reacts to your daily activities
* Review past counting sessions and identify important patterns
* See past kicks organized by each day or month
* Get statistics about your baby's activeness such as estimated kicks per day
* See hourly activeness and daily activeness of your baby
* Adjust session start and end times manually if required
* Email session history data to anyone such as your doctor
* Delete a kick or a entire session any time
* Select a theme you like from six available options
Baby kick counting is an important pregnancy practice. If you’re feeling movement with some regular patterns, it is a good idea to begin counting kicks. Usually tracking baby kicks must be started during your seventh month of pregnancy. But every doctor may recommend a slightly different way of tracking baby’s movement, so be sure to check in with your doctor to find out how he or she prefers you count kicks.
Thank you for using Kickme, the best baby kick tracker for android.
Kickme - Baby Kicks Counter Ranking History | Parenting
Kickme - Baby Kicks Counter daily app ranking in Parenting category for the last 30 days.
Kickme - Baby Kicks Counter Worldwide Rankings | Parenting
Kickme - Baby Kicks Counter rankings per country in Parenting category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.