App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …
United States / US English
Equalizer music player booster
DJiT - Best free music and audio apps for Android,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Music & Audio||2.5.4||November 04, 2017||4.28|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3182 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.5.4 released on November 04, 2017
Version 2.12.0 released on October 06, 2017
Version 2.11.0 released on August 29, 2017
Version 2.10.0 released on August 18, 2017
Thanks for using Equalizer+! This version includes minor bug fixes and improvements, especially regarding the Bass Booster effect saturation for some devices. If you enjoy the app, please take a moment to rate it on the store, it is really helpful for us :) Thanks in advance!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Discover Equalizer+, the best all-in-one Music Player, Equalizer & Bass Booster for Android that offers brilliant HD sound quality.
Improve your music using the pro 7-band equalizer and enjoy a powerful bass volume booster. All that for free.
And for a perfect music listenning experience, Equalizer+ will achieve smooth transitions between your tracks for you.
Quality-focused, free, and easy-to-use, Equalizer+ offers and beautiful and friendly interface for you to enjoy unique music moments.
*Mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks. Take control of your audio experience*
THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE PRO MUSIC PLAYER
- 7-band equalizer (from bass to high): tailor your audio to your taste
- 10 pro sound presets based on various genres: acoustic, classical, dance, electro, flat, hip-hop, jazz, pop, R&B, and rock for the best audio experience
- possibility to save and edit your own custom presets
- powerful bass volume booster: control the depth of your track with the booster level control
- visualizers: link audio with visuals. Watch your sound move thanks to 5 differents awesome effects
- DJ mode (fade): the app will take care of the transitions for you
- queue system: prepare your tracklist in advance
- background play mode: listen to your favorites songs while consulting other apps
- 3-status'repeat' function: repeat 1 song, repeat a playlist, no repetition
- shuffle function: play your songs in random mode
- music progression bar: for an easy navigation within your sound
ACCESS ALL YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS
- local music: automatically retrieve your local songs on the app
- local folders access
- create playlists directly from the app
- access in a clic: recent tracks, songs, artists, albums , genres, and playlists
- contextual pro search feature that gives results sorted by songs, artists, albums, or playlists
- edit the metadata of your tracks directly from the app
MORE THAN JUST A PLAYER
- 2 widgets available: access from your main screen the presets, and/or the player controls
- sleep mode: set your timer...and fall asleep listening to your favorite tracks!
- clip finder: free yourself from searching music videos, the app can automatically find them for you
- network visibility option: when activated, users connected to the same wifi network can access each other musical library from Equalizer+. No download necessary, just local streaming.
- cover arts option: we can automatically find covers for your tracks if needed
- possibility to share your favorite tracks to your friends directly from the app
- compatibility Android TV, Android Wear, Android Auto
- all features are free! The only inapp purchase is the 'no-ad', that removes the ads, but don't worry awesome discounts are available every week :)
- website: http://equalizerpl.us/
- facebook: https://www.facebook.com/equalizerplus/
- twitter: https://twitter.com/EqualizerPlus
A question? A suggestion? Needs help with something? Contact our team at email@example.com :)
Equalizer music player booster Ranking History | Music & Audio
Equalizer music player booster daily app ranking in Music & Audio category for the last 30 days.
Equalizer music player booster Worldwide Rankings | Music & Audio
Equalizer music player booster rankings per country in Music & Audio category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Olivier Verdin, AppTweak co-founder, has recently been interviewed by Nidhi Shah, content strategist at Arkenea - mobile app design and development consultancy. Throughout a series of questions, Olivier shares his expertise in app marketing - especially in ASO - and provides us with useful tips and hacks. Here’s a sneek peek of his first answers. Read the rest of this interview on Arkenea Blog. Can an app developer or entrepreneur use PR over the longer term? How can they …