This is some great news for iOS developers. The approval of their apps will now be shortened to about 24 hours only. It will certainly encourage them to make more frequent app updates and therefore, improve the quality of their apps. Apple intensifies the competition with Android Who has never complain about Apple’s review process length? Submitting an app to the App Store has always been seen as painful by app developers, excited to finally …
United States / US English
Digital clock & world weather
MACHAPP Software Ltd,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||2.22.01||September 01, 2017||4.24|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1946 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 22 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.22.01 released on September 01, 2017
- Bug fixes
Version 2.11.10 released on August 11, 2017
Version 2.11.08 released on August 03, 2017
Version 2.11.07 released on July 06, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Digital clock & world weather is a full featured, weather application and widget.
The application and widget feature the following:
- Different widget skins to choose from (more skins coming in the future)
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Hour change notification
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail
Digital clock & world weather Ranking History | Weather
Digital clock & world weather daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Digital clock & world weather Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Digital clock & world weather rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …