Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …
United States / US English
Sense Flip Clock & Weather
MACHAPP Software Ltd,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||3.02.02||August 14, 2017||4.27|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1654 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.02.01 released on July 25, 2017
Version 3.02.02 released on August 14, 2017
Version 3.01.05 released on July 06, 2017
- [new] Quick access option to change temperature unit in weather page
- [new] Added sunrise and sunset information on daily forecast for all weather providers.
- [new] Use fixed color background on graphs
- [new] Allow the first location to be moved/deleted, if not using automatic location
- [chg] Use regular fonts in hourly and daily forecast pages
- [new] Display moon phases for the next 60 days
- [opt] Optimizations
- [fix] Bug fixes
Version 3.01.07 released on July 14, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
A full featured, fully customizable digital clock and weather forecast widget
The widget features the following:
- 3 widget sizes, 4x1, 4x2 and 5x2
- Flip animation
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Hour change notification option
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
- The application is localized in more than 40 languages
Email us if you have any problems or suggestions. We are happy to help!
Sense Flip Clock & Weather Ranking History | Weather
Sense Flip Clock & Weather daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
Sense Flip Clock & Weather Worldwide Rankings | Weather
Sense Flip Clock & Weather rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …