This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …
United States / US English
Drugs.com Medication Guide
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||126.96.36.199||August 17, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2655 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 188.8.131.52 released on August 09, 2016
Version 184.108.40.206 released on August 11, 2016
Version 220.127.116.11 released on August 17, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168 released on August 28, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. All mobile-optimized to speed up your browsing experience.
• My Med List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence. Now offers offline support.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 25 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, June 2016).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit https://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Drugs.com Medication Guide Ranking History | Medical
Drugs.com Medication Guide daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
Drugs.com Medication Guide Worldwide Rankings | Medical
Drugs.com Medication Guide rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today we’re having the pleasure to read Peter Godtfredsen’s answers on our App Store Optimization (ASO) interview. Peter founded Mobtimizers together with Brian Kjaerulff, another of our ASO experts. Read his app marketing tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always strived for a creative outlet in my work, beginning with music and art and moving onto design and data analysis. Joining forces with my business partner Brian Kjaerulff, …