Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Take a musical adventure aboard the busy yellow bus with swishing wipers, live music, creative interactions, and more! Ages 2-5.
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- Winner of "Best Children's App” KAPi Award - International CES
- Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children’s Technology Review
- A Top 10 Educational App on the Apple AppStore since January 2009
- Featured in Steve Jobs’ Keynote address announcing the launch of the iPad 2
- Featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, MSNBC, Wired
Wheels on the Bus is a fun, interactive musical book, based on the popular children's song. Come aboard the bus to spin the wheels, open and close the doors, swish the wipers, pop some bubbles, make a dog bark, and much more!
Delight your children while encouraging cognitive, language, and motor development:
- Sing and read with your children.
- Listen to the song in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
- Record your children’s singing!
- Hear the music played on a violin, cello, piano, and even a kazoo.
- Touch, explore, and discover fun surprises in the captivating, interactive illustrations.
CATEGORY: Nursery Rhymes
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.