This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||5.0.5||January 05, 2018||4.14|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1212 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.0.5 released on January 05, 2018
- Pagination fixes
- Book download enhancements
- Font size modifications
- Note creation bugfixes
Version 188.8.131.52 released on May 15, 2017
- Increased stability
- Greater ePub3 support
- Updated library of packaged books
Version 184.108.40.206 released on March 21, 2017
- Improved security
- Fixed some PDF opening issues
Version 220.127.116.11 released on December 14, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
eBooks.com's Ebook Reader lets you read your favorite books on the go. Choose from a massive collection of popular books that you can download in a jiffy.
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
Ebook Reader Ranking History | Books & Reference
Ebook Reader daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Ebook Reader Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Ebook Reader rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
To start this new year 2017, we had the pleasure to contribute to WooRank’s blog (SEO checker platform). For the occasion, we thought of providing a thorough recap of the latest ASO best practices. Find everything you need to know in this ASO guide to boost your app in 2017. Read the entire post on WooRank’s blog. Did you know that there are now over 2 million apps on the Apple Store and Google Play …