United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Simulation||2.7.3p9a||February 07, 2018||4.33|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2415 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.7.3p9a released on February 07, 2018
* If finger is touching joystick while biting prey, wolf will bite-hold.
* Game won’t trigger conclusion at rendezvous site.
* Cougar won't despawn in Defend Den mission.
* Multiple pups can be picked up and carried.
* On mobile, can bite moose without taking damage.
* On mobile devices, can't earn the boot achievement in Slough Creek
* Controls and Difficulty windows don't appear in Lost River.
* Pup can drown incorrectly at certain spots in Slough Creek.
* Sync issues.
Version 2.7.3p8 released on August 30, 2017
Fixes and Improvements:
* Players can now rename their wolves. Go to the Modify Your Wolf panel (in New Game-Amethyst), change the name, then click Save Changes. The new name will appear in all saved games with that wolf.
* Fixed bug with Limpy's tail tuck animation.
* Added timer to prevent spamming the Report buttons.
Version 2.7.3p6c released on June 28, 2017
* New and improved file sync system for syncing saved wolf and game files across multiple platforms. "Sync All Files" is usually best option, as it is smartest about detecting the latest files and updating both device and server with that version.
* Fixed bug that could cause incorrect pup death in multiplayer game near river's edge.
* Fixed bug in recent Android version that disabled "Add a Friend" button.
* Made the "playbow" audio louder.
* Fixed bug on Quit button in maps.
* Fix sync bug.
Version 2.7.3p6b released on June 27, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
LIVE THE LIFE OF A WILD WOLF!
You are a two-year old gray wolf born in the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park. You learned the ways of the wolf in your birth pack. Now it's time for you to learn how to live on your own, finding food, meeting other wolves, and searching for a mate. Ultimately, in this wolf simulator game, your goal is to find a home and build your own family.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FREE GAME:
The free game features Amethyst Mountain, the first level of the game where you can explore Yellowstone's wilderness, hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, and find a mate.
PURCHASE THE FULL GAME TO UNLOCK THE COMPLETE SIMULATOR!
The full game features the Slough Creek map where you find a den, establish a territory, and raise pups. It also includes co-op multiplayer and an additional map, Lost River. Extra wolf customizations are also available as additional in-app purchases.
The game requires a Android phone or tablet with a fairly powerful graphics card -- AND AT LEAST 1.5GB of RAM. (Some devices with 1 GB can run the game, but not all of them, unfortunately.) Note that on some low-power graphics cards, the terrain is pixellated in certain areas, due to their limited power.
EMBARK ON A QUEST FOR SURVIVAL!
Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain and eventually takes you across the Lamar Valley to Slough Creek. There, you and your mate will establish a territory and raise a litter of pups: training them, feeding them, defending them against predators, and finally taking them on a cross-country journey to a summer home. Ultimately, your success will depend on your ability to ensure the survival of your pack.
PLAY ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS!
In single-player games, learn how to hunt elk, communicate with other wolves, find a mate, establish a den and territory, raise pups, and embark on a perilous journey to a summering site.
In multiplayer games, explore the wilderness and hunt elk together, and now raise pups together! This new version features the entire Slough Creek mission arc, from choosing a den to raising pups and traveling to the rendezvous site. There are two types of multiplayer games:
* Private games: Invite-only, featuring voice, text, and phrase chat.
* Public games: Anyone can join, phrase chat or (for players age 13 and up) text chat.
WolfQuest Ranking History | Games - Simulation
WolfQuest daily app ranking in Games - Simulation category for the last 30 days.
WolfQuest Worldwide Rankings | Games - Simulation
WolfQuest rankings per country in Games - Simulation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.