At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …
United States / US English
eharmony - Online Dating
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Dating||5.6.1||September 13, 2017||3.09|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1263 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.6.1 released on September 13, 2017
* Get to know your matches. We've made it easier to ask questions after you've smiled at a match. Ask away!
* You've been favorited! We will notify you anywhere in the app when a match favorites you, making it easier to start a conversation.
* Photo enhancements are coming! Say goodbye to seeing uncentered photos on match profile and activity feed.
* We've updated our app navigation so it's more familiar and easy to find what you are looking for.
Version 5.5 released on August 25, 2017
Version 5.5.1 released on August 29, 2017
Version 5.4 released on August 03, 2017
* We've redesigned the What If experience so that it's fun and easy to use. Check it out!
* As always, we've resolved some bugs and made performance improvements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
eharmony is the premium online dating destination that helps you to meet singles you’re truly compatible with. At eharmony we take the time to get to know you, so we can deliver you matches that’ll be perfectly suited to you. Download the app and sign up for free to start receiving curated matches.
By downloading our free app, you can:
• Set up an eharmony account
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches
• See why certain matches are compatible and based on what attributes
• Send Smiles to your matches
• Learn more about your matches by sending pre-written Quick Questions
Get the most out of your eharmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• See your matches' photos
• Use the What If? feature to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive custom messages
• See who’s viewed your profile
Other things you need to know:
• eharmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
eharmony - Online Dating Ranking History | Dating
eharmony - Online Dating daily app ranking in Dating category for the last 30 days.
eharmony - Online Dating Worldwide Rankings | Dating
eharmony - Online Dating rankings per country in Dating category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the pleasure to contribute to the blog of ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company), founded by Maximilian Lehmann. In this post, we give app developers and marketers a few hacks to increase their app retention through push notifications. Discover how to keep your users with these 4 easy techniques. Read the entire post on ASO-Perform-Apps blog. 4 Definitive Hacks for an improved App Retention A few years ago, mobile marketing was driven by installs …