Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
#1 Medical App - DRG “Taking the Pulse” U.S. Physicians Survey 2010-2018
Join over 1 million health care professionals worldwide who use Epocrates in the moments of care:
• Drugs - Review essential drug prescribing and safety information, including adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more—for thousands of drugs
• Formulary - Access national/regional healthcare insurance formularies for co-pay tiers, quantity limits, step-therapy guidelines, prior authorization requirements, and alternatives
• Interaction Check - Identify clinically significant interactions between brand, generic, or OTC drugs and access actionable recommendations to mitigate potentially harmful effects
• Tables - Use our concise, quick-reference guides to find drug information on a wide range of topics, including ACLS protocols, drug class comparisons, endocarditis prophylaxis, vaccinations, Zika virus, and more!
• Calculators - Quickly access dosing calculators, medical equations, and more tools for easy use at the point of care
• Guidelines - View patient-specific recommendations from our library of evidence-based clinical guidelines—designed to be used in under a minute
• Pill ID - Quickly identify and verify drugs by imprint code, color, shape, or other attributes
• Notifications - Scan brief summaries of practice-changing news from the medical literature as well as important updates from CDC and FDA
In addition, disease information, alternative medications, labs, ICD-10 codes, and more content is available by upgrading to an Epocrates Plus subscription.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.