Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Save time in the prescribing moment.
- Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
- Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs
- Pill identifier: organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
- 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
- Formularies: drug coverage for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
- Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in epocrates+, now just $16.99/month!
- Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
- Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
- Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.