Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
ESPN Fantasy Sports
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||5.2.2||July 14, 2017||4.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 942 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.2.0 released on June 16, 2017
Version 5.2.1 released on June 28, 2017
-Streak, formerly Streak for the Cash, is refreshed & now playable in the ESPN Fantasy App alongside your favorite fantasy games!
-Put your knowledge to the test & pick winners of upcoming sporting events for a chance to win prizes.
-Fun for hardcore & casual sports fans, Streak presents a personalized set of matchups to fan along with fun animations, avatars & emojis.
-Create a group. Invite friends. Defeat friends. Pit your knowledge against theirs & see who can build the longest streak.
Version 5.2.2 released on July 14, 2017
- We heard your feedback and added team records to all Streak matchups. We also added probable pitchers to all baseball matchups.
- Player pages for Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey are redesigned and include player headshots, numbers and the latest news and video.
- Access and buy Fantasy Baseball merchandise in the Fantasy Store directly from the app menu.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Version 5.1.0 released on October 04, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
ESPN’s free prediction game Streak has joined fantasy football, baseball, basketball, and hockey in the #1 Fantasy app to keep you playing all year long!
The ESPN Fantasy app makes it simple for beginners and experts alike to:
- Create a league to play with friends or join an existing league to play with other fans
- Sign up, draft your team, edit your lineup, add players and make trades
- Get player rankings, projections and analysis from Matthew Berry and the rest of the most trusted team in fantasy sports
- Follow your fantasy (and favorite professional teams) with live, real-time matchup and pro game scoring
- Customize your team with a logo from one of our many free logo packs
- Subscribe to push notifications to get the latest videos and news impacting your roster
- Receive weekly wrap-up emails to track your performance
Your season ends with a championship. But it starts with this app.
ESPN Fantasy Sports Ranking History | Sports
ESPN Fantasy Sports daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
ESPN Fantasy Sports Worldwide Rankings | Sports
ESPN Fantasy Sports rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Eugine Dychko, Content Manager at ComboApp. This article discusses about the expansion of Ad-Blocking and how the mobile ecosystem will adapt consequently. Find out 3 useful tips for app developers to adjust their app marketing strategy. Mobile Web Ads can now be Blocked on iOS The launch of Apple’s ad blocking apps has called for many discussions about its impact on the mobile ad industry. Even though …