United States / US English
Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||8.5.30||May 30, 2018||4.69|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2585 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.5.30 released on May 30, 2018
Version 8.5.28 released on May 28, 2018
Fixed invisible bugs and improved UI / performance.
= Performance improvement=
• Improved UI
- Edit file name in Send > Files Tab
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions please go to More Menu > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks! 🙌
Version 8.4.24 released on April 24, 2018
Version 8.3.29 released on March 29, 2018
Fixed invisible bugs and improved performance.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
= Performance improvement =
• UI improvements
- "More" menu has moved to the bottom navigation bar.
- Improved the 'Share Link' button.
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
If you have any questions please go to Menu > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks! 🙌
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ Send Anywhere PLUS
• Upload maximum 50GB files at once
• Create 1TB My link
• Set expiration date as you want
• Limit download count and more..
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through 'Send Anywhere'
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Ranking History | Productivity
Send Anywhere (File Transfer) daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Send Anywhere (File Transfer) Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Send Anywhere (File Transfer) rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.