Recently, many have been talking about deep linking as the new revolution for app marketers. However, few people really understand this new term. AppTweak has decided to introduce this fresh tool - in a simple way - just for you… So, what is deep linking? Deep linking resolves the problem of transition between app to app and web page to app. When a user clicks on a link of a mobile website, he is directed …
United States / US English
Sell on Etsy
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||2.72.0||October 17, 2017||3.77|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2180 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.72.0 released on October 17, 2017
Version 2.71.0 released on October 03, 2017
Version 2.70.0 released on September 18, 2017
Version 2.69.0 released on September 06, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Take your Etsy shop to new places with Sell on Etsy for Android, our app built just for sellers! Sell on Etsy lets you process payments for in-person sales, send convos, manage orders, create and edit listings, receive additional notifications, view improved Shop Stats and Stats Widget, and more.
Sellers in the U.S. can request a free Sell on Etsy Reader from within the app to start accepting credit or debit cards wherever they sell. We’ll let non-U.S. sellers know as soon as we expand.
Sell on Etsy is optimized for handsets, 7" and 10" tablets.
- Sell Anywhere (U.S. only): Accept credit cards wherever you sell. Everything you sell in person will get captured in your Etsy shop. Visit etsy.com/reader for all the details.
- Shop Activity Feed: The Shop Activity feed is now available on your mobile device! Track when a shopper purchases your item, when you receive feedback, when someone favorites your item, and more.
- Order Management: Access open and completed orders, mark orders as shipped, add Private Notes, and create shipping notifications to let buyers know when items are on the way.
- Listings Manager: Create, edit, and publish listings directly from the app. Quickly filter to find items in your inventory, and activate and deactivate items in one tap.
- Conversations: Stay on top of incoming messages, store and send common Conversation responses to avoid typing and save time.
- Shop Stats: Keep tabs on your views, favorites, orders, and sales history.
- Stats Widget: A redesigned widget featuring your total orders, views, favorites, and revenue at a glance.
- Notifications: Cha-ching! Get notified when a shopper purchases one of your items, when you receive a new Convo, when someone reviews your item, and when someone favorites your listings or shop.
- Users must have an Etsy shop in order to use Sell on Etsy.
- Learn more about creating a shop at visit www.etsy.com/sell.
- Please note: this is not a shopping app.
If anything's acting up, we'll post about it here: http://etsystatus.com/
Sell on Etsy Ranking History | Business
Sell on Etsy daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Sell on Etsy Worldwide Rankings | Business
Sell on Etsy rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, outlines the importance of customer lifetime value (LTV) in app marketing. A great read for any app advertisers seeking to optimize their mobile campaigns. Although the concept of customer lifetime value (LTV) for mobile users has gained a lot of attention in the past couple of years, there is still a lot of confusion and misunderstandings around both LTV's definition and how it should be used for …