United States / US English
Evernote – Organizer, Planner, Notebook
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||8.0||April 25, 2018||4.55|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3982 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.0 released on April 25, 2018
- Refreshed design
- An easier way to collect photos with text, including screenshots
- An issue with opening a note from search results
- Top crashes and performance issues
Version 7.17.1 released on March 13, 2018
Fixed: There was an issue that affected the formatting quality of clipped web content on some mobile devices.
Fixed: We’ve addressed issues causing the app to crash.
Fixed: Improvements to image import notifications.
Version 7.17 released on February 09, 2018
* Bug fixes and improvements
* A small percentage of you may see a new feature called Collect, which helps you save images containing text you want to remember to Evernote. Just snap a picture of a whiteboard, receipt, document, or anything with text, and Evernote will help you save it automatically so that you can search for it later.
Version 7.16.1 released on February 05, 2018
Fix for issue with web clipper "clip failed"
Fix for issue with SwiftKey typing
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Evernote is the only organizer and planner notebook app you need in your life: take notes, create to-do lists, add images, scan documents with your camera, take handwritten notes, make sketches and more! Edit, share and collaborate on your notes automatically between your phone, tablet, and computer.
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner you need.
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
• Organize your receipts, bills and invoices
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts and memos as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync and comment on content across all devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
*SHARE YOUR IDEAS*
Evernote gives you the tools to share and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Get inspired and brainstorm creative ideas by working collaboratively
*EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE*
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
• Use it as a planner to organize your life.
• Write notes and memos on the go with the easy-to-use notepad.
*EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS*
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations. Use it as your ultimate planner at work.
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
*EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION*
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
• Discuss and annotate notes and drafts
*HOME SCREEN WIDGET*
Access Evernote easier and faster using the Home screen widget
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
Evernote – Organizer, Planner, Notebook Ranking History | Productivity
Evernote – Organizer, Planner, Notebook daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Evernote – Organizer, Planner, Notebook Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Evernote – Organizer, Planner, Notebook rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.