Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Discovering the best events in your city has never been easier!
• Fever creates a curated list of events based on your interests
• Book or buy easily using the app
• Discover which events your friends are going to
• Exclusive access to unique experiences and perks
Fever selects the best events in your city, such as:
• Restaurants (bistros, wine tastings, brunch, Michelin-starred venues, etc.)
• Nightlife (bars, clubs, private parties, after-parties, etc.)
• Concerts (festivals, jam sessions, etc.)
• Cinema and theatre (cinema tickets, previews, film festivals and stand-up comedy, etc.)
• Exhibitions (museums, galleries, art, openings, etc.)
• Fashion (pop-ups, runways, launches, etc.)
• Charity (galas, fundraising, volunteering, etc.)
Available in London, New York, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Seville, Valencia, Málaga and Bilbao
Please note: in order to make the most out of your user experience, you’ll need to log in with Facebook or Google+.
www.feverup.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.