This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …
United States / US English
MaaS360 MDM for Android
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||6.01||January 09, 2018||3.0|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1362 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.01 released on January 09, 2018
1. Support for Android O features: Notification Channels, Adaptive Icons and revamped web-clips support
2. Support for Enterprise features in Android O: Wi-Fi Proxy, Set timeout for Strong Authentication, Factory Reset Protection, Toggle Backup service, Bluetooth settings
3. Wi-Fi proxy support for Samsung devices
4. Privacy related information for GDPR compliance
5. Threat management enhancements - detection of sms stealers and insecure Wi-Fi
6. Enhanced support for geolocation policies
Version 5.88 released on August 28, 2017
Version 5.85 released on July 17, 2017
- Support for MaaS360 on Android O
- New Settings UI, PIN and other screens for enhanced user experience
- Support for Fused Location Provider for enhanced location detection services
- Additional Support for Zebra and Kyocera functionalities
- Support for KNOX 2.8 API and Samsung device attestation
- SAML authentication support for enrollment
- Enhanced security and performance features
- Support EMM Identifier based enrollment for User Driven DO mode (afw#MaaS360)
Version 5.75 released on April 12, 2017
• Pulse Secure VPN integration support
• Multi Window support on Android N
• Schedule app upgrades of Enterprise apps to a given time
• Other Security enhancements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Please contact us directly with any comments or questions. We value your input as we continue to improve your overall experience with MaaS360. Contact us: http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/.
MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices is the first cloud-based MDM solution that supports Android devices.
Key features include:
> Visibility — View hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control — Enforce passcode policies, restrict device features and applications
> Security — Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Resilience — If a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards — Graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts — Point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices — Users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
For more details, visit http://maas360.com/.
Note: To activate Fiberlink's MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices, you must have an enterprise account with MaaS360. If you do not, ask your IT department to contact us at http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/
MaaS360 MDM for Android Ranking History | Business
MaaS360 MDM for Android daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
MaaS360 MDM for Android Worldwide Rankings | Business
MaaS360 MDM for Android rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …