This article has been published on Bizness Apps blog as a guest post on App Store Optimization (ASO). Check out these 9 effective tips to improve your App Store discoverability. Read the entire post on Bizness Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” has become inevitable. It is essential to optimize your app for App Store search engines, as increasing your app’s visibility will ultimately result in an increase in app users. Just …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||2.6.0||June 21, 2017||3.63|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1745 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.6.0 released on June 21, 2017
Thanks for updating your NetBenefits app! Now you can:
• Find out how much you may need to cover expenses in retirement
• Access your Fidelity Charitable Accounts
• View mutual fund library pages
Version 2.5.0 released on March 27, 2017
Thank you for updating to the latest NetBenefits app! Now you can:
• Use fingerprint login on your Android device
• View the most recent contributions made by both you and your employer
• Answer a few questions to see how a small savings bump can affect your retirement
• Update your personal info
Version 2.4.1 released on January 25, 2017
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 2.4.0 released on October 18, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity – like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Savings – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Investment Accounts – Monitor other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Planning –See how your age and contribution rate can affect how much income you’ll have to cover expenses in retirement.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see how a small difference in your contribution can affect your savings, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make wise investment choices.
Available for phones running Android 4.3 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
© 2017 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
NetBenefits Ranking History | Finance
NetBenefits daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
NetBenefits Worldwide Rankings | Finance
NetBenefits rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
For the 3rd time, we’re having the pleasure to write on AppMasters.co blog, held by Steve Young. As you may already know, app reviews have a huge impact in the various app stores' algorithms. Therefore, reviews are an important element of App Store Optimization (ASO). It is therefore important to take action on your bad reviews. If you have no clue on how to do so, this post is for you. Find out 4 effective …