This guest post is brought to us by Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. In this article, Andrew underlines the importance of App Store Optimization (ASO) in a Facebook App Install Ad Campaign. Find out how to get cheaper app installs through ASO. If you’ve ever run any sort of paid user acquisition for a mobile app, I’m sure you focused heavily on targeting the right audience and creating an …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||2.8.1||January 12, 2018||3.59|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1824 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.8.1 released on January 12, 2018
• Use your camera to send rollover checks electronically.
• Updates include the latest bug fixes and minor improvements.
Version 2.8.0 released on December 18, 2017
Version 2.7.0 released on October 17, 2017
Version 2.6.0 released on June 21, 2017
Thanks for updating your NetBenefits app! Now you can:
• Find out how much you may need to cover expenses in retirement
• Access your Fidelity Charitable Accounts
• View mutual fund library pages
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity – like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Savings – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Investment Accounts – Monitor other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Planning –See how your age and contribution rate can affect how much income you’ll have to cover expenses in retirement.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see how a small difference in your contribution can affect your savings, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make wise investment choices.
- Send Documents – Use your camera to send important documents to Fidelity.
Available for phones running Android 4.3 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
© 2018 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
NetBenefits Ranking History | Finance
NetBenefits daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
NetBenefits Worldwide Rankings | Finance
NetBenefits rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Did you ever wonder why do people actually download your app? A recent study from Forrester Research provides the key elements to understand how the apps gain traction on the Store. What makes an app stand out in the crowd? A recent study (Q4 2012) conducted by Forrester Research revealed the two main reasons why people actually download an app. Despite what most of the people think, the media do not play such a big …