It was all over the news, the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2014 took place on 2 – 6 June in San Francisco. Among many other announcements, Apple unveiled its new Operating Systems iOS8 and OSX10.10. New tools for developers were also introduced. We will review the major changes that will actually have an impact on App Store Optimization. Are you ready? Let’s do this! iOS8: the big change? It’s official; the Apple App Store …
United States / US English
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||7.12.5||August 08, 2017||4.46|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2284 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 7.9 released on April 27, 2017
Version 7.9.1 released on April 28, 2017
Version 7.9.3 released on May 02, 2017
Introducing a brand new Android Wear 2.0 experience! Leave your phone at home. You can now track a run with a GPS-enabled watch alone.
All stats tracked with your watch will sync with the app on your phone. That means you’ll be able to see mapped routes after you save.
Version 7.8 released on April 04, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
• Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
• Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
• Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
• Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
• See Progress - This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
• Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
• Audio Cues - A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
• Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
• Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
• Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
• Partner Apps - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify integration. Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
• Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watches in seconds.
• Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
• Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (Premium)
• Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
• Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
• Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, shares his thoughts on the Apple Watch, 3 months after its controversial launch. According to him, this new device is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to take a step further in the mobile world. He even compares the Watch to Goku’s (for Dragon Ball Z fans) Gravity Machine. Discover how. Three months after its launch, the Apple Watch hasn’t left anyone unmoved and seems to crystalize …