This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …
United States / US English
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||8.1||December 12, 2017||4.46|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2284 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.1 released on December 12, 2017
Version 8.1.4 released on November 27, 2017
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day. This time, we made some bug fixes to make your Runkeeper experience even better.
Version 8.2 released on November 27, 2017
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day.
● We’ve made a few performance tweaks that we hope improve your tracking screen and activity list experience.
● We're now only supporting users on Android Lollipop or above.
Version 8.1.3 released on October 25, 2017
We've updated our app icon! We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community to help us in our effort to get the whole world running. This change is a result of months of testing to discover how to make the Runkeeper app more recognizable so we can help more runners reach their goals.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
• Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
• Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
• Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
• Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
• See Progress - This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
• Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
• Audio Cues - A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
• Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
• Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
• Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
• Partner Apps - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify integration. Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
• Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watches in seconds.
• Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
• Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (Premium)
• Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
• Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
• Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Runkeeper - GPS Track Run Walk rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the pleasure to collaborate with Steve Young, mobile growth hacker and founder of Appmasters.co. His website is dedicated to useful app marketing resources and courses. Discover the first part of our guest post on app keywords. Read the rest of this blog post here. We always say that finding the best keywords for an app is not an easy task. If you’re new to App Store Optimization (ASO), you might be wondering why. Well …