This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with WooRank, the equivalent of AppTweak but for websites and SEO. In this article, Sam, Head of Marketing at WooRank, introduces us to App Indexing and App Packs. Learn everything you need to know to improve your app’s SEO and boost your visibility on Search Engines. Apps have played a significant role in the mobile revolution that saw mobile internet usage become the leading digital platform, overtaking …
United States / US English
Lose It! - Calorie Counter
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||9.1.0||August 02, 2017||4.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3563 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 9.1.0 released on August 02, 2017
Hey there, fine friends. Summer’s the best season for hot dates, so we’ve dolled up the app for you (steps bonus log, menus) and really done some work on ourselves (bug fixes). Enjoy, and remember Lose It! loves ya!
Version 8.0.2 released on May 15, 2017
Version 8.0.3 released on June 01, 2017
This month is comin’ in hot! We’re starting it off right with all the fixin’s:
- Fixed issue with commas for our international folks
- Fixed how birthdate is entered on some devices
- Various bug fixes
Have a joyful June, and happy tracking!
Version 7.2.0 released on December 09, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight. It’s simple: You use it, you lose it.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“Helped me lose 20 pounds and be accountable for my food intake and exercise. Highly recommend.” - App Store Review
“Amazing! This app is brilliant for weight loss and logging food. I'm able to scan all barcodes which makes it so easy.” - App Store Review
“Honestly, I never realized how easy it was to motivate myself... Feels good to feel good, man.” - App Store Review
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS:
- 50 million: pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
- 10 million: items in our searchable, comprehensive, international food and exercise database
- 30 million: journeys started by downloading Lose It!
- 74.7%: percentage of people that achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It! (NIH study, 2016)
- 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
- 25+: macronutrient and health goals to choose from
HOW IT WORKS:
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals! There’s no easier app-based weight loss program.
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES:
- Search our database or use our Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
- Log food by simply taking a photo! Snap It is a feature within Lose It! that makes food tracking as easy as taking a picture. Your dreams, answered (Snap It, 2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
- Track more than just calories with macronutrient, water, health, and body measurement goals.
- Connect trackers, apps, & devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Healthkit, and more.
- Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
- How big is a serving of cheese? Get guidance using our Serving Size Guide, designed to help estimate portions and create a more mindful eating experience.
- Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
- Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
- Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.
*Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
MORE TO LOVE ABOUT LOSE IT!:
- Little team, BIG impact. We’re a small team of about 20 people, working hard every day to help you succeed.
- It’s all for you: Lose It!’s mission is to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
- Founded in 2008, Lose It! is headquartered in Boston, MA. It is currently available on iOS, Android, Apple watch and web.
Download Lose It! today, and you’ll see how easy it is to get started!
Lose It! - Calorie Counter Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Lose It! - Calorie Counter daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Lose It! - Calorie Counter Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Lose It! - Calorie Counter rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …