This new guest post is brought to us by Kanika Upadhyay, Head of Ad Quality at Bidstalk (now part of AppLift). In this post, Kanika describes 3 AdTech misadventures that she has experienced and shares their learnings. Over my 6 years in adtech, I have come across various functions and operations which always bask in the glory of how their product and engineering life cycles have evolved. I have met various vendors, all of them …
United States / US English
Lose It! - Calorie Counter
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||9.2.9||March 02, 2018||4.38|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3075 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 9.2.9 released on March 02, 2018
We were going to tell a joke about dogs, but felt it was a little far-fetched. Updates:
* Search view now filters out previous meals when you're logging a meal. This means if you're logging lunch, you can see the lunches you logged before (instead of seeing breakfast). Yay for making things easier!
* Added new launcher icons to make things look better, especially on Samsung devices
* Fixed the screen that shows when logging previous meals
Hope you have a pawsitively great time tracking!
Version 9.2.6 released on February 21, 2018
Written while plugging ears and wearing blinders to avoid spoilers, because being the last one to see Black Panther is the worst and life's not fair.
Here's your update!
* Purdied up the footer when logging with a nice little adornment for foods logged
* Purdied up the log view
* Raised the max serving size for those who like to make recipes for the whole fam.
Version 9.2.5 released on February 15, 2018
Version 9.2.4 released on February 09, 2018
Look at the other release notes. Now back at us. Now at them. Now at us. Yep, we're a bundle of fun. Read on.
Android pals, we've got a good 'un:
* Fixed issue with choosing stones
* Can now create exercise and choose to measure in duration
* New time picker for sleep/create exercise features
New onboarding: prettied up the search screen you land on, plus updated the flow. To see it, ask a friend to download the app and look over their shoulder for the experience. We dare you.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight. It’s simple: You use it, you lose it.
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS:
- 50 million: pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
- 10 million: items in our searchable, comprehensive, international food and exercise database
- 30 million: journeys started by downloading Lose It!
- 74.7%: percentage of people that achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It! (NIH study, 2016)
- 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
- 25+: macronutrient and health goals to choose from
HOW IT WORKS:
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals! There’s no easier app-based weight loss program.
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES:
- Search our database or use our Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
- Log food by simply taking a photo! Snap It is a feature within Lose It! that makes food tracking as easy as taking a picture. Your dreams, answered (Snap It, 2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
- Track more than just calories with macronutrient, water, health, and body measurement goals.
- Connect trackers, apps, & devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Google Fit, and more.
- Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
- How big is a serving of cheese? Get guidance using our Serving Size Guide, designed to help estimate portions and create a more mindful eating experience.
- Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
- Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
- Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.
*Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
MORE TO LOVE ABOUT LOSE IT!:
- Little team, BIG impact. We’re a small team of about 20 people, working hard every day to help you succeed.
- It’s all for you: Lose It!’s mission is to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
- Founded in 2008, Lose It! is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Download Lose It! today, and you’ll see how easy it is to get started!
Lose It! - Calorie Counter Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Lose It! - Calorie Counter daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Lose It! - Calorie Counter Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Lose It! - Calorie Counter rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …