This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …
United States / US English
Lose It! - Calorie Counter
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||9.3.13||May 10, 2018||4.38|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3075 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 9.3.13 released on May 10, 2018
A few improvements and updates... now go get something nice for an awesome mom!
Version 9.3.9 released on April 20, 2018
I never run with scissors.
Those last two words were irrelevant. But these updates aren't:
* Sped up the regular and My Foods search
* Returned missing 'Done' button to logging flow
* Made empty Meals experience match empty My Foods experience
* Fixed bug where creating a food during logging didn’t log it
* Added goals to the logging menu and increased the size of the menu
Version 9.3.6 released on April 05, 2018
This is egg-citing... Peep our newest little addition to help you with food search!
Along with fixing some crashes, we've also added a new "last logged" date label by foods. When logging food, you'll see a date next to a food to indicate the last time you logged it. We hope you like it!
Version 9.3.1 released on March 23, 2018
It's a new dawn, a new day, & a new update.
* We've introduced a "Health" section on your log so you can easily log & view current weight. With Premium, this will also show water tracking.
* Spruced up log view, improved logging flow & added fun animations
* Added meal adornments when searching the Brands section
* Added footer to see calorie count in Previous Meals
* Fixed: bar charts for connected trackers on My Day; a crash on startup; crash when modifying blood pressure/blood glucose goal
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight. It’s simple: You use it, you lose it.
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS:
- 50 million: pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
- 10 million: items in our searchable, comprehensive, international food and exercise database
- 30 million: journeys started by downloading Lose It!
- 74.7%: percentage of people that achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It! (NIH study, 2016)
- 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
- 25+: macronutrient and health goals to choose from
HOW IT WORKS:
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals! There’s no easier app-based weight loss program.
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES:
- Search our database or use our Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
- Log food by simply taking a photo! Snap It is a feature within Lose It! that makes food tracking as easy as taking a picture. Your dreams, answered (Snap It, 2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
- Track more than just calories with macronutrient, water, health, and body measurement goals.
- Connect trackers, apps, & devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Google Fit, and more.
- Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
- How big is a serving of cheese? Get guidance using our Serving Size Guide, designed to help estimate portions and create a more mindful eating experience.
- Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
- Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
- Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.
*Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
MORE TO LOVE ABOUT LOSE IT!:
- Little team, BIG impact. We’re a small team of about 20 people, working hard every day to help you succeed.
- It’s all for you: Lose It!’s mission is to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
- Founded in 2008, Lose It! is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Download Lose It! today, and you’ll see how easy it is to get started!
Lose It! - Calorie Counter Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Lose It! - Calorie Counter daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Lose It! - Calorie Counter Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Lose It! - Calorie Counter rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
What is your experience in ASO and what led you to pursue ASO as a profession? We started launching apps in 2014, and obviously we wanted them to rank in both Stores so we spent a lot of time looking at their rankings, researching the tools and trying to understand the algorithm. And now, 4 years later we’re still doing it. What need or problem motivated you to search for a solution like AppTweak and …