This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …
United States / US English
General Motors Company,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||3.10.0 (2426)||December 01, 2017||3.51|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3181 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.10.0 (2426) released on December 01, 2017
Explore/shop for accessories specific to your vehicle
Track the status of your service appointment; the app will notify you when your vehicle is checked in (if you drop off your vehicle), is being inspected, is pending your approval on an additional service item, and when your vehicle is ready to be picked up
Contact a Chevrolet or OnStar Advisor via Facebook Messenger
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Version 3.8.1 released on August 31, 2017
Version 3.8.0 released on August 16, 2017
Fingerprint ID & Launcher Shortcuts added (hardware & OS requirements apply)
OnStar AtYourService* will now present location-based offers (*US only)
Parked Location links to Google Maps & provides walking directions to the vehicle’s approximate location
Monitor & edit existing, scheduled service appointments
Bolt EV owners can forecast range to a destination & schedule charging stops along the way; KeyPass now updates charge management settings
Bug fixes & minor enhancements
Version 3.7.1 released on July 19, 2017
We update our app regularly to add new features and improve performance. We've resolved some bugs impacting the customer experience in this release:
• Fixed issue resulting in missing Key Fob services for OnStar account holders
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The myChevrolet Mobile App puts the power of Chevrolet in the palm of your hand, letting you stay connected to your vehicle from virtually anywhere. If properly equipped, you can start/stop your engine remotely, send destinations to your available navigation system, set parking reminders, schedule service, and more. Get the app to enjoy the full potential of your Chevrolet.
You’ll need your onstar.com or my.chevrolet.com username and password to log in.
Features available for Chevrolet vehicles equipped with OnStar
- Remote start and stop (requires factory-installed remote start)
- Remote door lock and unlock (requires power locks)
- Remote horn and lights to help locate your Chevrolet
- View fuel level and efficiency, oil life, tire pressure and odometer readings
- For Electric Vehicle models, battery charge level and charging status, change charge modes
Check for Recall
- Search and send destination to vehicle’s navigation system (if equipped)
- Search and send destination to OnStar Turn-By-Turn routing assistance
- Find your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
Wi-Fi® Hotspot support:
- Toggle the Wi-Fi hotspot ON or OFF
- View and/or edit the SSID (network name) and password for the vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot
- View current data plan and remaining or consumed data, or purchase more data
- Provides members savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along their route
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
Features available for all Chevrolet vehicles
- Explore/shop for accessories specific to your vehicle
Interactive Owner Manual:
- Quickly access the owner manual (in brief) for your Chevrolet [for 2011 model year vehicles and later]
How Things Work videos:
- Learn about common vehicle features
- Set a parking reminder with a pin drop, take a photo, make a note, and set a timer
- OnStar Advisor
- Electric Vehicle Advisor
- Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
- Contact a Chevrolet or OnStar Advisor via Facebook Messenger
- Locate and set a preferred dealer
- Search for dealers by ZIP code, proximity, or by City/State
- Request service appointments at the dealer of your choice
- View the status of your service appointment
- Request help from Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
- Edit the app’s home screen and configure myChevrolet to meet your needs
Acceptance of OnStar terms of service are required. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. An active OnStar account is required for some features; others require a paid service plan. Features vary by vehicle, location and conditions. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/mobile.
*Features not available in Canada.
myChevrolet Ranking History | Lifestyle
myChevrolet daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
myChevrolet Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
myChevrolet rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
iTunes Radio is to be launched in the UK shortly. Is it to be considered as a serious threat to other existing successful platforms? Here’s a recap of the actual situation with an overview of the 5 biggest music streaming apps in the UK. Streaming Services invasion Nowadays, information is universally accessible and shareable to anyone, anywhere. It is ridiculously easy to find anything we’re looking for on the Internet. For most of us, it …