This week’s collaboration is with Yalantis, mobile application development company. In this article, find 4 effective ways to improve your app title in order to maximize your app store visibility. Read the entire post on Yalantis blog. Having a great app is only the beginning of your app developer or marketer road to success. There’s a lot to do in order to achieve your goals. Building a powerful marketing strategy is a crucial step in …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||3.10.1 (2427)||December 18, 2017||3.78|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2936 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.10.1 (2427) released on December 18, 2017
Bug fixes & minor enhancements
Version 2.2.1 (2379) released on January 05, 2016
• OnStar Protection, Security, and Guidance subscribers can now enjoy AtYourService, which provides savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along your route (United States only)
• Updated error messaging
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Version 2.2 (2356) released on October 12, 2015
Version 2.1.1 (2235) released on August 27, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The new OnStar RemoteLink app has been updated to deliver many of the same great features of the myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC, and myCadillac apps for your Android device. To access all of the latest features, please download myChevrolet, myBuick, myGMC, or myCadillac from Google Play.
As a reminder, you can manage your online account at my.chevrolet.com, my.buick.com, my.gmc.com, or my.cadillac.com with your username and password.
Features available for vehicles equipped with OnStar
- Remote start and stop (requires factory-installed remote start)
- Remote door lock and unlock (requires power locks)
- Remote horn and lights to help locate your vehicle
- View fuel level and efficiency, oil life, tire pressure and odometer readings
- For Electric Vehicle models, battery charge level and charging status, change charge modes
Check for Recall
- Search and send destination to vehicle’s navigation system (if equipped)
- Search and send destination to OnStar Turn-By-Turn routing assistance
- Find your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
Wi-Fi® Hotspot support:
- Toggle the Wi-Fi Hotspot ON or OFF
- View and/or edit the SSID (network name) and password for the vehicle’s Wi-Fi Hotspot
- View current data plan and remaining or consumed data, or purchase more data
- Provides members savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along their route
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
Features available for all vehicles
- Explore/shop for accessories specific to your vehicle
Interactive Owner Manual:
- Quickly access the owner manual for your vehicle [for 2011 model year vehicles and later]
How Things Work videos:
- Learn about common vehicle features
- Set a parking reminder with a pin drop, take a photo, make a note, and set a timer
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
- Contact an OnStar Advisor via Facebook Messenger
- Locate and set a preferred dealer
- Search for dealers by ZIP code, proximity, or by City/State
- Request service appointments at the dealer of your choice
- View the status of your service appointment
- Request help from Roadside Assistance
- Edit the app’s home screen and configure the navigation to meet your needs
Acceptance of OnStar terms of service are required. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. An active OnStar account is required for some features; others require a paid service plan. Features vary by vehicle, location and conditions. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/mobile.
OnStar RemoteLink Ranking History | Productivity
OnStar RemoteLink daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
OnStar RemoteLink Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
OnStar RemoteLink rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re welcoming a guest post from Gabe (Incipia), one of our first ASO experts. In this article, Gabe breaks down his daily ASO routine into 7 steps. From researching to monitoring, learn from his experience and discover how your can maximize your App Store Optimization journey effectively. While this is especially helpful for ASO newbies, even people who aren’t new to managing ASO may ask this question, in order to make sure they …