This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …
United States / US English
Google Play Books
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||3.12.15||October 23, 2017||3.91|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1372 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.9.37 released on July 21, 2016
Version 3.9.49 released on January 01, 1970
Version 3.8.15 released on April 19, 2016
Version 3.8.41 released on June 08, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Make digital reading even easier with Google Play Books, featuring smart recommendations personalized just for you, access to millions of best sellers, comics, and textbooks, and loads of customizable features.
Just some of the highlights of Play Books are:
* Preview free samples from our catalog of millions of books including romance, comics, mystery, sci-fi, young adult & more
* Read your books, comics, and textbooks on Android, iOS, or your web browser, even when you’re offline
* Find your next read via our highly personalized recommendations, curated series and author pages, and in-app alerts about new releases you’ll love
* Read Discover, a daily feed of book news & stories with articles from Slate, Vox, the Google Play editors, and more (US only)
* Follow your favorite comics series, devour our weekly deals, and read about your favorite superhero with Bubble Zoom, an exclusive technology preview that’s available on select titles
* Customize your reading experience by choosing your preferred font, text size, or page color, and make late night reading easier on your eyes with Night Light
* Rent or buy digital textbooks and study better when you harness the power of Google with integrated Google Search, rapid Skim Mode, Quick Bookmarks, and the ability to easily sync your notes and highlights to Google Drive
Google Play Books Ranking History | Books & Reference
Google Play Books daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Google Play Books Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Google Play Books rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …