Your app is great, your icon stands out, your screenshots are done… it’s now time to write your description! I know, I know… it’s not the most exciting part, but it is still a very important factor to work on in your App Marketing strategy. Let me help you with these 5 tips to write the best description possible… Why description matters… A LOT Description copy can be really tricky. Optimizing it is however a …
United States / US English
Google Fit - Fitness Tracking
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||1.71.06-138||July 25, 2017||3.93|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 904 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.71.06-132 released on July 25, 2017
• Track your activity using the redesigned workout mode, and review summaries of past activities on Android Wear
• Hear spoken announcements from Android Wear while you're running
• Automatically measure and track your heart rate throughout the day on the LG Watch Sport and Huawei Watch 2 (more devices are coming soon)
Version 1.71.06-138 released on July 25, 2017
Version 1.70.11-132 released on July 05, 2017
Version 1.68.00-132 released on June 08, 2017
• Automatically track your strength training exercises on your Android Wear smartwatch.
• Minor improvements.
• Bug fixes.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
• Effortlessly track any activity. As you walk, run, or cycle throughout the day, your phone or Android Wear watch automatically logs them with Google Fit.
• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
Google Fit - Fitness Tracking Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Google Fit - Fitness Tracking daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Google Fit - Fitness Tracking Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Google Fit - Fitness Tracking rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s collaboration is with Yalantis, mobile application development company. In this article, find 4 effective ways to improve your app title in order to maximize your app store visibility. Read the entire post on Yalantis blog. Having a great app is only the beginning of your app developer or marketer road to success. There’s a lot to do in order to achieve your goals. Building a powerful marketing strategy is a crucial step in …