United States / US English
Google Play Newsstand
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||4.7.1||November 29, 2017||3.95|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1710 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.7.1 released on November 29, 2017
· Richer magazine article layouts
· Articles can include additional context from Wikipedia
· Movie topics include trailers
· Support for Android O
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 4.7.0 released on September 11, 2017
Version 4.5.0 released on June 08, 2017
- Easier exploration of top magazines
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 4.4.0 released on April 26, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Google Play Newsstand is a personalized news reader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics, news sources, and magazines you care about.
Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leading magazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalog includes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…
Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or find in-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personal interests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presenting personalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’s recommendation engine.
Each recommendation includes a justification and an option for providing feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeing a story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continue showing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better the more you use it.
* Briefing - Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of top headlines, local news, and personal interests.
* For You - Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalized recommendations assembled just for you.
* Library - Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources and magazines by adding them to your library
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.
* Go Offline - Download any news edition, topic or magazine to read offline.
* Read Later - Save stories you don't have time to read now and go back to them later.
* Fast and efficient - Stories are formatted perfectly for your device.
Google Play Newsstand Ranking History | News & Magazines
Google Play Newsstand daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
Google Play Newsstand Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
Google Play Newsstand rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.