App reviews are gaining more and more importance in terms of ASO. Especially since the last change in the App Store algorithm, aiming at “humanizing” the app world… Like a small tree in the tropical rainforest… Today, there’s more than 1000 new mobile apps launched everyday and a total of over 1,000,000 in the App Store. Your app stands no chance to be seen by users if you don’t work on several factors in order …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||184.108.40.206.arm64||October 05, 2017||4.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1237 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 26 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.11.arm released on August 11, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168.arm64 released on August 11, 2017
We’ve updated the feed on the homepage of the Google app to help you better keep up to date with the topics that matter to you.
- Get sports highlights, top news, engaging videos, new music, stories to read and more.
- Follow topics, directly from Search results, including sports teams, famous people, bands, TV shows, and more.
- Easily search for the topics you see in your feed by tapping on the tapping on the subject header at the top of each card
Version 22.214.171.124.x86 released on August 11, 2017
- Improved look and feel of the search page
- New doodles are designed for in-app experience
- Offline voice actions (play music, turn on wifi, turn on flashlight) (*Available in US only)
- Web pages open directly inside the app
Version 126.96.36.199.x86 released on July 24, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
- Nearby stores and restaurants
- Live sports scores and schedules
- Movies times, casts, and reviews
- Videos and images
- News, stock information, and more
- Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed*:
- Stay in the know about topics that interest you
- Start your morning with weather and top news
- Get updates on sports, movies, and events
- Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
- Get stories about your interests and hobbies
- Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
- Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
- If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
*some features of the Google feed might not be available in all countries
Google Ranking History | Tools
Google daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
Google Worldwide Rankings | Tools
Google rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, outlines the importance of customer lifetime value (LTV) in app marketing. A great read for any app advertisers seeking to optimize their mobile campaigns. Although the concept of customer lifetime value (LTV) for mobile users has gained a lot of attention in the past couple of years, there is still a lot of confusion and misunderstandings around both LTV's definition and how it should be used for …