It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
Gboard - the Google Keyboard
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||184.108.40.206469584-release-x86||July 20, 2017||4.16|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3632 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.11469584-release-armeabi-v7a released on July 20, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168469584-release-x86 released on July 20, 2017
• Incognito mode in supporting apps
• Android TV support in Android 8.0
• New language layouts: Khowar, Tamazight (Latin), Tamazight (Tifinagh)
• Bug fixes
Version 22.214.171.124346793-x86 released on June 08, 2017
Version 126.96.36.199021150-x86 released on June 15, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard.
Gboard also has emoji search to help you find emoji faster, plus GIF search, and multilingual typing to let you switch languages on the fly.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share anything from Google: — Press on G to search and share:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction. (Available in apps that have implemented image keyboard support)
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages, without the need to tap on the globe key.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
• Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions (enable in Gboard Settings→ Dictionary → Sync learned words).
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Make the number row available all the time (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Gboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?123” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Themes: Choose a theme with or without key borders to suit your style.
Over 120 languages supported:
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Manx, Marathi, Mongolian, Montenegrin, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Norwegian, Nyanja, Oromo, Papiamento, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tok Pisin, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yiddish, Yoruba, Xhosa, Zulu
Amharic, Khmer, Lao, Lingala, Sranan Tongo, Tibetan, Torwali
Gboard - the Google Keyboard Ranking History | Tools
Gboard - the Google Keyboard daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
Gboard - the Google Keyboard Worldwide Rankings | Tools
Gboard - the Google Keyboard rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
To start this new year 2017, we had the pleasure to contribute to WooRank’s blog (SEO checker platform). For the occasion, we thought of providing a thorough recap of the latest ASO best practices. Find everything you need to know in this ASO guide to boost your app in 2017. Read the entire post on WooRank’s blog. Did you know that there are now over 2 million apps on the Apple Store and Google Play …