We had the pleasure to contribute to the blog of ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company), founded by Maximilian Lehmann. In this post, we give app developers and marketers a few hacks to increase their app retention through push notifications. Discover how to keep your users with these 4 easy techniques. Read the entire post on ASO-Perform-Apps blog. 4 Definitive Hacks for an improved App Retention A few years ago, mobile marketing was driven by installs …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||4.1.071.01.40||February 14, 2018||4.43|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1739 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.1.071.01.40 released on February 14, 2018
Version 4.1.051.04.40 released on February 06, 2018
Version 4.1.011.04.40 released on January 09, 2018
* New section to view and take action on fired reminders
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 4.0.481.04.40 released on December 04, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Google Keep Ranking History | Productivity
Google Keep daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Google Keep Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Google Keep rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This Friday we’re having the pleasure to introduce you to one of our oldest supporter and ASO Expert, Steve Young, App Masters founder. In this post, Steve tells us more about his personal experience in the app’s world and gives us his newly discovered ASO tip that will help you boosting your app downloads! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? For how long have you been involved in ASO and app …