This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …
United States / US English
Android Wear - Smartwatch
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||184.108.40.20650495.gms||August 08, 2017||3.63|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1692 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 220.127.116.11106828.gms released on October 31, 2016
Version 18.104.22.168705214.gms released on November 10, 2016
Version 22.214.171.124371744.gms released on December 08, 2016
Version 126.96.36.199773014.gms released on December 12, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Download this app to connect your Android Wear smartwatch with your Android phone. Android Wear watches let you:
• Choose from thousands of watch faces to express your style. Personalize your watch face with what matters to you: your steps, schedule, stock, or more.
• Check important info like who’s calling, SMS and messages, and alerts from your favorite apps. You can even speak, handwrite, type, use Smart Reply, or draw a quick response right from your watch.
• Get built-in fitness monitoring and coaching from your favorite running and fitness apps: Google Fit, Runkeeper, Runtastic, Strava, and more. Track your walks, runs, or rides, get coaching for strength training, listen to music, and even measure your heart rate (on supported watches).
• Android Wear watches have the Google Assistant* built-in. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal Google. Just hold the power button or say "Ok Google" to get help from your Assistant.
• Download and use Android Wear apps like Google Maps, Uber, Foursquare, Google Play Music, WhatsApp, and thousands more of your favorite apps right on your watch.
• Express your style with watches like ASUS ZenWatch, Fossil Q Wander, Huawei Watch, LG Watch Style and Sport, Michael Kors Access, Moto 360, Nixon Mission, Polar M600, TAG Heuer Connected and more.
Learn more about Android Wear: https://www.android.com/wear
Buy an Android Wear watch: https://amazon.com/androidwear
For support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear
*Google Assistant is not available in all languages.
Android Wear - Smartwatch Ranking History | Communication
Android Wear - Smartwatch daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
Android Wear - Smartwatch Worldwide Rankings | Communication
Android Wear - Smartwatch rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …