Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
With a Zubie subscription you get location management, driver behavior analysis, vehicle health management, trip tracking, trip tagging, roadside assistance, a fuel finder, and more.
To use the Zubie app you’ll need a Zubie device. Zubie is easy to install. Just insert Zubie into the vehicle’s OBD-II diagnostics port – no professional help or tools needed. Basically, the device plugs into a car, van, or truck like a memory stick. You’ll be up and running in minutes. Zubie works with cars, vans, and light trucks made before 1996.
· Location Management: Live Location tracking, curfew scheduling, 13 Months of detailed trip history, geofence alerts, point-of-interest reporting, and dispatch.
· Driver Behavior Analysis: Alerts and reports for safety infractions, and fuel efficiency.
· Vehicle Health Management: Check engine lights diagnosed remotely, battery levels monitored, preventative maintenance reminders.
· Save: Gas, insurance, and maintenance savings with Zubie Perks.
· Connect: Track expenses, trips, and setup custom alerts with Expensify, IFTTT and other integrations.
Zubie is low-cost way to track your fleet of vehicles or trucks, a time-saving tool for road warriors and a connected car solution for families and teen drivers. Choose a plan that’s right for you at zubie.com.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.