United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||1.21.1||May 01, 2018||3.53|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1352 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.21.1 released on May 01, 2018
Version 1.20.4 released on March 12, 2018
Hot fix for Android 8 crash issue
Version 1.20.1 released on November 15, 2017
- Show Place name on Marker click of Place
- Valid location check in FuelFinder
- Fix Switch Account and Select Account to display the user image and partner image
- Added additional location permission check to avoid crash
- Better live map zooming (consistent with iOS)
- Fix problem with score charting
Version 1.20.0 released on October 16, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
With a Zubie subscription you get location management, driver behavior analysis, vehicle health management, trip tracking, trip tagging, roadside assistance, a fuel finder, and more.
To use the Zubie app you’ll need a Zubie device. Zubie is easy to install. Just insert Zubie into the vehicle’s OBD-II diagnostics port – no professional help or tools needed. Basically, the device plugs into a car, van, or truck like a memory stick. You’ll be up and running in minutes. Zubie works with cars, vans, and light trucks made before 1996.
· Location Management: Live Location tracking, curfew scheduling, 13 Months of detailed trip history, geofence alerts, point-of-interest reporting, and dispatch.
· Driver Behavior Analysis: Alerts and reports for safety infractions, and fuel efficiency.
· Vehicle Health Management: Check engine lights diagnosed remotely, battery levels monitored, preventative maintenance reminders.
· Save: Gas, insurance, and maintenance savings with Zubie Perks.
· Connect: Track expenses, trips, and setup custom alerts with Expensify, IFTTT and other integrations.
Zubie is low-cost way to track your fleet of vehicles or trucks, a time-saving tool for road warriors and a connected car solution for families and teen drivers. Choose a plan that’s right for you at zubie.com.
Zubie Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Zubie daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Zubie Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Zubie rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.