Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …
United States / US English
Gridwise - Earn more by driving smarter
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||1.1.0||August 21, 2017||4.11|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 846 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.1.0 released on August 21, 2017
Version 1.0.9 released on June 27, 2017
- Adds Lyft Driver App to Taskbar
- Ability to switch between all DMV airports
- Minor fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.6 released on June 12, 2017
- New alert categories offer finer control of the notifications you wish to receive
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 1.0.5 released on May 21, 2017
- Home screen weather card shows you current conditions and a 3-hour outlook of temperature & precip %
- Events calendar now includes weather forecasts for the next 7 days
- Floating action button provides quick access to various app actions. More items coming soon ;)
- Submit a Tip feature- let us know about other events, road closures, traffic incidents, etc.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Used by thousands of drivers everyday, Gridwise helps drivers maximize their earnings by helping them understand when and where rider demand will be.
Stop wasting time at the airport:
- See how many passengers will be arriving or departing
- Plan your airport trips with 8 hour projections
Always be where the passenger demand is:
- View a calendar of events around your city for the next 7 days
- Use detailed info about the events to plan your driving schedule
Never miss out on a peak time:
- Receive real-time notifications that highlight key opportunities, event let-outs, and weather
- Avoid traffic by using our feed of traffic and road conditions info
Easily switch apps:
- Tap the Driver Taskbar widget to easily switch between driving apps
More features come!
Gridwise - Earn more by driving smarter Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Gridwise - Earn more by driving smarter daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Gridwise - Earn more by driving smarter Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Gridwise - Earn more by driving smarter rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …