Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …
United States / US English
Running for Weight Loss
Red Rock Apps,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||4.0.1||May 10, 2017||4.46|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3859 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.0.1 released on May 10, 2017
Version 3.6.3 released on December 19, 2016
Version 3.6.4 released on December 23, 2016
Any questions or suggestions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org - we answer all your letters.
Enjoy your workouts with the app!
Version 3.5.0 released on November 11, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The only running app on Google Play designed specially for weight loss. Make your running serve your goals!
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post.
SPECIALLY FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals for maximum calorie burning.
- Choose from 6 training programs with a total length of 48 weeks;
- 3 levels of difficulty: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced;
- 2-month training plans with 3 workouts per week.
TRAINING PLANS FOR EVERY OCCASION: More training plans for different goals and fitness levels to diversify your workouts.
- Running for Weight Loss;
- Run 5K;
- Run 10K;
- Start Running;
- Walking for Weight Loss.
CONVENIENT TRAINING: All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- 5 different coaches – choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Voice encouragements and stats updates during your run;
- Adjustable amount of audio feedback.
DETAILED STATISTICS: Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Monitor your distance, time, pace and steps;
- GPS map of every workout;
- Accurate calorie counting;
- Manual editing of logs for treadmill runners;
- Synchronization with Fitbit, Runkeeper.
COOL RUNNING MUSIC: Listen to workout music to improve your results by 15% and motivation by 35%.
- 1000+ mixes from talented DJs;
- New mixes from are available every day;
- All genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B.
DIETS: Get specially tailored diet-and-exercise plans to lose weight fast.
- Enjoy hundreds of yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions;
- Learn what to eat on breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks every day to make constant healthy choices;
- Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced diet sufficient in vitamins and microelements;
- Use our water tracker with reminders to stay hydrated.
EVEN MORE: Lots of other cool features to make your running workouts more effective and boost your performance.
- Dozens of useful tips on training, clothes, nutrition and more;
- Share your running stats and routes with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
PREMIUM: Achieve results faster, easier and turn your workouts into real fun with Premium subscription.
- Choose between 5 different coaches – from nice and friendly to tough and military-style;
- Unlock all weight loss plans – 48 weeks of continuous interval training;
- Listen to cool music mixes created specially for running – all genres to match any taste;
- Remove all ads from the app.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $8.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Google Wallet account after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Running for Weight Loss Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Running for Weight Loss daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Running for Weight Loss Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Running for Weight Loss rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On July the 18th, Jeff Bezos (CEO) officially announced Amazon’s dive in the highly competitive mobile industry and revealed “Fire”, the etailer’s first smartphone. The Fire Phone’s operating system is actually based on Android but it has its own AppStore. New innovative features could be interesting for app developers. Let’s have a closer look at this newcomer from an app developer’s perspective. Will the Fire Phone seduce App Developers? The new Amazon smartphone will help …